Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Does anyone else wish that Medium Diapees were a bit taller in padding on the front? Out of all the Diapees I've tried so far, the 24/7, M4, and the Bellissimo, are some of the few Diapees that have a long enough padding to cover the front?
I'm frustrated that the Diapees like the Space and Tykables are just a little too short in the front for me, and trying to lessen the padding in the back and pulling it forward, doesn't make it comfortable, and doesn't really stay when moving around a lot. Does anyone have a solution for me? Thanks!

Buy some high rise cloth diapers they will give you what your looking for.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

or try if you can fit a large? those are longer

My waist is way too small for the Large sadly, With the medium the padding is only maybe an inch or two short of what I want, on some diapers, but the large is way too large, I end up having to tape the diaper closed with actual tape, cause the tabs reach around to my sides, and isn't at all comfortable either. Chances are I will stick with Bambino, they seem to be my favorite so far

XP Medical's Absorbency Plus have some of the longest padding available. They also now have size Regular iirc, that goes between medium and large. Get as large as will fit.

I have the same problem. I have a 32" waist at the moment, so very in the medium size. I solved it by moving to a large. Sure, it was tricky getting the legs to seal, but only a matter of getting the tapes positioned right. I also found going to a higher absorbancy, higher swelling diaper makes it less likely to leak. They soak up more before they can leak on the first round, then kinda swell shut for everything after that. Now the diapers come up high enough, too.

bambinod said:
XP Medical's Absorbency Plus have some of the longest padding available. They also now have size Regular iirc, that goes between medium and large. Get as large as will fit.

Those are some of my favorite, because of the long padding, I just wish Abu and Tykables would follow suite.

Foxroxsox said:
I have the same problem. I have a 32" waist at the moment, so very in the medium size. I solved it by moving to a large. Sure, it was tricky getting the legs to seal, but only a matter of getting the tapes positioned right. I also found going to a higher absorbancy, higher swelling diaper makes it less likely to leak. They soak up more before they can leak on the first round, then kinda swell shut for everything after that. Now the diapers come up high enough, too.

I don't have a problem with leaking, or anything, it's just when "Aroused" I can't fully cover myself with some of the diapers I love, mostly the abu space, my waist is at 26" and a large is WAY too large, almost impossible to make a right fit without a few stuffers :/

I think there is a concern about fitting under clothes. We have discussed how it would be nice if there were some padding from edge to edge, like the old style pampers for example. and if we were babies and did not have to wear clothes, that would be great. But I think designers try to optimize the pad so it is where it needs to be to do the most good, while not affecting the fit of normal pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back