Molicare 1 tape per side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just had a look at the Save Express website , and I see Molicare have brought out a 1 large tape per side nappy, in various absorbency's.

It looks to me that these are the dreaded cotton feel only backing. so won't be for me, but for those of you out there that like the cotton feel backing and 1 tape per side nappies these could be for you.

http://SaveExpress.dehartmann-molicare-premium-elastic-medium-9-gouttes.jpg

I really want to try these, molicares have always fit me great and there's just something special about having the one tape per side. Matter of fact I think I may order these right now... I'll post again either with a review or a reason why I didn't order

- - - Updated - - -

33.61€ for shipping on a 18.85€ order I don't think so. ($48.88 Canadian dollars for $27.41) gees I wish this wasn't the case, I'm going to look around but if anyone can get their hand on these for less shipping let me know.

Where did the image come from?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Hmmm I think we are seeing a trend develop with big brands going single tape style, it's only a matter of time before we get a product that's like today's pampers / luvs. Stretchy tape, waste band, good leak guards, really absorbant.

1 tape per side briefs can be a pain in the butt to get secured right, got some at walmart, went a size down and no matter what I did couldn't get it to fit right

Hi Fascinating, I found the image on the Internet, as I also put the link up to the save express website where these nappies are sold.
That idiot yesterday rudely decided to troll my thread.

Hi! Aren't this the "flex diapers" style? I haven't tried this one's exactly but one I tried one of those flex diapers and did not like it. Cause actually there is nothing on the sides/wings So they don't close on the sides. So it's just strange.

Just like the Tena Stretch, it is made for an easy snug fit without having to readjust much.

I have to try these! I already wear almost exclusively another diaper that is similar, the Attends Adjustable

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

If anyone tries can you post pics please.

Like others have said, quite like the idea of one tape, but didn't like the tena flex, but not sure if these are a similar design.

009bbae9616b6cb3c540ca43eef61ec4.jpg

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back