Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What If I Became Incontinence

Default What If I Became Incontinence

Is something i thought about if i did then my family would no problems with me in diapers. But i changed my mind on that.

You would still have feeling in that area and could retrain yourself. That kind of "incontience" is just your mind saying it's ok to pee in a diaper over a long period of time. Say 2 years or so. Are you wearing 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    Is something i thought about if i did then my family would no problems with me in diapers. But i changed my mind on that.
    I am lucky I guess I am incontinent but love having to wear nappies. If it is a problem then don't go too far.

Being IC is not something great to have happen but life goes on , and you start enjoying your diapers and don't mind trying at least one entire day in every diaper made, just remember to call it research and you'll be just fine.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I actually am a diaper tester for Incontinent people , if I don't like it neither will they.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Diaper tester? That sounds like an interesting job. Where do I sighn up?

But seriously; incountinance is difficult to live with. You constantly need to consider the logistics, and the cost of five or so diapers a day would really add up. I will say what I've said before and urge you to take things slowly.

Incontinence is not fun and games, its not somthing to strive to get. Yes some people do want to be diaper dependant by choice and they can live with their desicion to be for ever in a diaper.

But most people once the reality hits home that they no longer have any control they start to panic and regret their desision to become incontinent.

Remember to be carefull what you wish for you may get it.

So you guys think if someone is wearing 24 hours it could end up in a Incontinence or is it more a mindset?
    When i told my Mom that im wearing Diapers she thought i need them and wear them 24 Hours and she asked me
    how i did it when i sleeped somewhere else...
    But i sad no but she would be completly fine with that i already thought about what if i realy get inco from
    wearing Diapers but even if i put them on for night i wake up but i dont stand up but thinking about
    not having the controll of it...
    No.1 could be handled and would not be thaaat bad but no.2 can be realy realy bad if your in a situation where
    you cant just go or something... And u have no controll,
    People could smell it and you always have to carry some around so you can change them and its not like Baby Diapers so they
    are pretty big for my Opinion. And i have to say if i would have to wear diapers not even the costs but even that i dont like white Diapers.
    So i would have to carry around 3-4 Crinklz or co. And thats not easy because where do you put them.
    Maybe something that realy would get into my mind is also working...
    If you cant controll your pee it could be handled but if you cant crontroll your poop it can be realy unpleasant.
    I think the best thing to prevent in getting Inco. from wearing Diapers is to hold it back as long as you would do if
    you would normaly get to the Toilet.

So who ever thinks about wearing diapers 24/7 but still controll it will not have a big Problem but the moment where u loose it ...
    I dont think that is something that nobody wants if someone got it its something diffrent then getting it on purpose.
    if someone is realy "Interested" in feeling like inco... There is something called to "fake" that feeling...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	715-wz1S6-L._SX522_.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	26785

I was thinking about that but could not overcome to do it and buy it...
    Maybe because its 50 $+ and if i dont like it it would be a waste aswell...
    There are a few made out of silicon that are cheaper but i dont think they will work.

thats my thoughts about that

Quote Originally Posted by Konners View Post
    So you guys think if someone is wearing 24 hours it could end up in a Incontinence or is it more a mindset?
    When i told my Mom that im wearing Diapers she thought i need them and wear them 24 Hours and she asked me
    how i did it when i sleeped somewhere else...
    But i sad no but she would be completly fine with that i already thought about what if i realy get inco from
    wearing Diapers but even if i put them on for night i wake up but i dont stand up but thinking about
    not having the controll of it...
    No.1 could be handled and would not be thaaat bad but no.2 can be realy realy bad if your in a situation where
    you cant just go or something... And u have no controll,
    People could smell it and you always have to carry some around so you can change them and its not like Baby Diapers so they
    are pretty big for my Opinion. And i have to say if i would have to wear diapers not even the costs but even that i dont like white Diapers.
    So i would have to carry around 3-4 Crinklz or co. And thats not easy because where do you put them.
    Maybe something that realy would get into my mind is also working...
    If you cant controll your pee it could be handled but if you cant crontroll your poop it can be realy unpleasant.
    I think the best thing to prevent in getting Inco. from wearing Diapers is to hold it back as long as you would do if
    you would normaly get to the Toilet.

So who ever thinks about wearing diapers 24/7 but still controll it will not have a big Problem but the moment where u loose it ...
    I dont think that is something that nobody wants if someone got it its something diffrent then getting it on purpose.
    if someone is realy "Interested" in feeling like inco... There is something called to "fake" that feeling...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	715-wz1S6-L._SX522_.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	26785

I was thinking about that but could not overcome to do it and buy it...
    Maybe because its 50 $+ and if i dont like it it would be a waste aswell...
    There are a few made out of silicon that are cheaper but i dont think they will work.

thats my thoughts about that
    What is it? How does it work? Is it for male and female?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk