Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobbies and intrests

Default Hobbies and intrests

Hey I'm curious as to what some of the community members do in their spare time, besides the obvious. For example I'm a rock climber I started the beginning of this year but I freaking love it. Is there anyone else who's a avid climber. Or do you have another hobby that you absolutely in love with?

I am all about my reef aquarium hobby (addiction? the line is blurry). Growing coral and raising fish takes up much of my free time and money. Rock climbing sounds like a ton of fun though. I wish I were in shape enough to get into it.

Jeepin', hiking, fishing, shooting, bowling, sailing, swimming, using my smoker, gardening, landscaping...I guess I pretty much like being outside.

Definitely outdoorsy here, except I am a bit time-poor with work.

Kayaking, fishing, SUPing, outdoor rock climbing, quad skating, longboarding (skateboard), amongst other things.

Trail running is a big passion at the moment, helps me knock off some stress on a pinch.

The aquarium sounds awesome! What kind of fish do you have in it? You should send a picture too, you have me intrested.

My biggest hobby is drawing. Also enjoy playing videogames.

Gotta ask ps4 , Xbox, or pc

- - - Updated - - -

Your an interesting character do you play alot of Minecraft or am I reading you wrong Minecraft kid?
    Last edited by RzHeck; 27-Jul-2016 at 15:29. Reason: Woops

Camping, boating, hiking, hunting, drone-flying, electronics, programming, ham radio, photography, video production, retro video games, drawing, rock collecting... diapers...

I have two kids, so I'm also slightly into just about everything they're into--Pokemon, Minecraft, etc.

[QUOTE=RzHeck;1384720]Gotta ask ps4 , Xbox, or pc[QUOTE]

Mostly Nintendo and a little bit PC. I don't really own a super-duper-hightech-gaming PC, so there's a limit to which games I can play.
    Last edited by amon; 27-Jul-2016 at 21:26.