Tylexon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Was wondering if people have certain computer games they play when they go "little"

I'm trying to get more into being little and I like gaming.. so I thought why not mix them...

I don't mind if the game is console, handheld or PC... please recommend anything that would be good for a little to play.

So far I own very few little games and the only ones that come to mind are the Lego series, which I think are quite fun.

*gets dribble over the controller while trying to think of more* :smile1:

probably avoid anything violent lol. Minecraft sounds like a great place to start imo.

Minecraft, maybe with a more childish texture pack (if available)...or maybe ARK? You know, dinosaurs! RAWR!!

There is a game called 'Simple Planes' (available via Steam) where you can build an fly your own aircraft, but I don't know if that one is good.

I usually play more violent games sry x3

I might be weird, but Age of Empires II. For one, it's a game I grew up with, and for two I like make believing I'm either a child-emperor or a "depraved" ABDL Emperor, :p

I mostly have more violent games at the moment, not something I want to play as a little.

Minecraft sounds like a good choice, not played ARK but I have seen it so I will look again at that.
Simple planes is fun :D I have played that before.
never played any of the Age of Empires games, I always found they looked quite complex..

Please keep the suggestions coming :)

Carolus said:
I might be weird, but Age of Empires II. For one, it's a game I grew up with, and for two I like make believing I'm either a child-emperor or a "depraved" ABDL Emperor, :p
I still play AoE II on steam with the newest patch. Its a ton of fun!

When I go little, I usually play games I had when I was a little kid. Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Hey you Pikachu, and Skullmonkeys.

I enjoy playing an adventure game called The Secret of Monkey Island in little mode

city building games are my favorite for little time though, games like Banished.

Even some older games are still favorites, there used to be a game called Zeus/Poseidon in which you were tasked with building a Greek city state in the midst of troublesome rival cities, and fickle gods. it was a great game and its too bad they never remade it.

OH OH and zelda!!! Wind waker! imo perfect game for littles

All in all non electronic Little Games are the best.

Last edited:
when i was a kid i played freddie the fish and putt putt i just got them again on steam love for little time

I'd highly recommend some older ds games. They're easily playable on emulators now, but way more fun on the ds.
There's my sims party, bratz ponyz 2, good old mario kart, rayman tv and a bunch of games in which you take care of animals.
For the pc there's at least one littlest petshop game, spyfox
I'd also try to listen to the game's music if you can, this gets you way more into it

Well, as a child, I did own a game called Scooter's Magic Castle. Very easy for us, even on Hard if I recall. It's a great game for feeling little if you can pretend to feel accomplished over the easy puzzles, cause you're young, so they're challenging to little you~

If you want little games, you can't go wrong with Putt-Putt ... this is a complete pack, but you can get them separately... I played them myself, but I was a pre-teen/young teen at the time. I played them with my brother at the time who was a toddler. I enjoyed the games

Legooo!!! I love my lego games :D

It you go to the Internet Archive there are a bunch of old games that you can run right off the site including the one mentioned about Scooter's Magic Castle, I had never heard of that one before but its sweet. If anyone is curious here is the link to a huge collection of games you can play.

I actually really love the old school PC games directed at kids.

Freddi Fish

Pajama Sam

Back in the era of Windows 95 we had a lot of Microsoft learning products, Encarta 95 was one, with some kids stuff but they had some others I cannot recall the names of the games but they were focused on animals and other various things with lots of fun animation, again, Microsoft products for windows 95 "Multimedia PC CDROM"

LOL.

Good times, good memories. It's a guilty pleasure that I LOVE to go back to these old things.

I second Putt Putt, as well as Pajama Sam.

BabyMitchy said:
I actually really love the old school PC games directed at kids.

Freddi Fish

Pajama Sam

Back in the era of Windows 95 we had a lot of Microsoft learning products, Encarta 95 was one, with some kids stuff but they had some others I cannot recall the names of the games but they were focused on animals and other various things with lots of fun animation, again, Microsoft products for windows 95 "Multimedia PC CDROM"

LOL.

Good times, good memories. It's a guilty pleasure that I LOVE to go back to these old things.

Oh man, I remember the Encarta game. The one in the castle. I remember being in 6th or 7th grade playing it at school. This was back in 1996/1997.

Here's what I also consider fair game:
-Follow the Reader (Disney Software)
-KidPix Studio (Brøderbund Software)
-The Dinosaur Discovery Kit and The Puzzle Storybook, both featuring Zug the Megasaurus (First Byte)
-MECC's "Early Learning Series" - you know, for the Apple II
-the Carmen Sandiego series (Brøderbund Software)
-the JumpStart series (Knowledge Adventure)
-The Treehouse/The Playroom/The Backyard (Brøderbund Software)
-the Reader Rabbit series (The Learning Company)
-the Thinkin' Things trilogy (Edmark)
-First Letters and Words and First Shapes (First Byte)
-the Living Books series (Brøderbund Software)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back