Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Dream Cloth Diaper

Default Your Dream Cloth Diaper

HI all,

What would your dream cloth diaper look like? Style, cut, color/print/pattern, all-in-one (AIO) or separate cloth diaper and cover? Velcro, snaps or pins?
    What kind of fit do you look for?

All comments are welcome!

style: Like a disposable. XD
    color/print/pattern: I want it to look like the discontinued line of pampers pull-ups from back in the day.
    Thickness: About an inch, to an inch and a half. :]
    Also, it'd be cool if it had a plastic outside so I didn't need to wear plastic pants. :O

I saw these really cute blue training pants style cloth diapers on craigslist, i would like those with a lot more padding.

There is some woman who makes all kinds of training pants with all these babyish prints. I'm too lazy to go look for the site, but they look really nice. I would love some of those, but it looks like a real pain to order because you would have to have all these sizes, and then the web site says that it's hard for her to get a lot of the prints. Geez!

Actually, I like the pull-on style of cloth diapers from Babykins products. They fit very well, absorb a lot and are soft and comfortable. I like both the solid colors and the prints they have, but wish I could choose the print I want.

I wet it last night in a dream.

It would be thick, absorbent, and have soaker layers that don't fall apart.

My ideal is a flat contour fit with elastic leg gathers and velcro closures and a THICK soaker panel. Plain white is fine because I use plastic pants. Plastic pants can be fun because you can get so many different styles to match your mood, outfit, whatever.

a prefolded diaper with about 1.5-2 inches in the center. I would either like it plain white or with a babyish pattern on the front of it. Usually i like prints on my plastic pants though.

I am wearing my dream diaper right now or, more precisely, my dream diaper ensemble--four Curity 21-by-40 flat gauze. With flat gauze you can shape or pad your diapers as you see fit.