They found out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... It's amazing that you managed to get out perfectly fine. I'm extremely jealous. Even with all of my efforts my parents refuse to accept this part of me. No one who I have talked to about this has understood and all of them have pretty much told me to stop and to try to grow up. I keep saying this helps me but no one listens. Anyway, it's nice to see that not everyone has it this bad. There is hope after all!

The fact your parents violate your privacy like that does irk me quite a bit.
The best solution I can think of is to put it somewhere you know they won't find it, a small storage locker is pretty cheap.
But you're supposedly 22, you have free will for this if you are.

I'm glad your parents have met you at least part way. You might throw out your worst, cheapest diapers just to placate them and win some support points. It's just a thought.

Geezer man I used to live in the springs off powers, Templeton gap, North 18th St and of course Academy , worked down in Fountain, then up in Englewood an then relocated to east coast. So can't be a physical support anymore , just long distance rant buddy.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It really sucks that your parents found but after sitting down and talking about it seems like it worked out fine. Now I would advise not bringing it up at all and don't talk about it unless they initiate the conversation.
Just keep it private like you said.

The awkward thing about parents knowing is when a diaper commercial comes on.

One thing to ask of them is to keep it private. It may seem embarrassing for them to talk to someone else about it, but they may want to conversate about it to others for their own support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back