Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I found one of those apps that allows you to record sound and make them into ringtones/alerts. So..now my phones ringtone is the chorus to the "pamper me..put me in diapers" song..and my text alert is the sound of me untaping and retaping my Bambino diaper !

Cool

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Pampers4Chris said:
now my phones ringtone is the chorus to the "pamper me..put me in diapers" song

Awww! But the video is 90% of the fun!!

Anyway...

Since babies don't use real phones, I think the only acceptable diaper-related ringtone would be the "I'm a big kid now!" jingle from the Pull-Ups ads. At the very least, you should assign that one to your boss's phone number. :)

"pamper me, put me in diapers"... I'm certain I'm not brave enough to have a ringtone like that, but where is that from?

bambinod said:
"pamper me, put me in diapers"... I'm certain I'm not brave enough to have a ringtone like that, but where is that from?

From a comedy video. Look it up on YouTube

bambinod said:
It's from this. I'm sure I couldn't bring myself to use this as a ringtone. Bit too obvious. And, honestly, probably not a good idea for anybody to do. It just leaves a bad impression. I'd sooner use Poop! There it is! Then I could laugh to myself, being reasonably certain that anybody hearing it was oblivious to the diaper reference.

I know this is a little off topic, but our son's ring tone for his wife is the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz or at least it was for a while. She may have made him change it by casting a nasty spell. Really, it was done as a joke.

What's the name of the app?

dogboy said:
I know this is a little off topic, but our son's ring tone for his wife is the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz or at least it was for a while. She may have made him change it by casting a nasty spell. Really, it was done as a joke.

Ah, the signs of a happy marriage.

My trouble with all this is that my phone's ringtone isn't ever on. Like, ever. So I could set it to be "Hi, I'm an ABDL and I'm wearing a diaper right now, I probably need a change" and still nobody would ever hear it.

ArchieRoni said:

My trouble with all this is that my phone's ringtone isn't ever on. Like, ever. So I could set it to be "Hi, I'm an ABDL and I'm wearing a diaper right now, I probably need a change" and still nobody would ever hear it.

did I just hear "challenge accepted!" ?

ArchieRoni said:

I'll bet when you're working (don't want to say where), there are times a phone just can't go off. My job is the same. It's not good to have a phone ringing during the choir anthem or the sermon.

I used a program called "Ring Droid" to make my alerts alarms and notifications, you can clip just about any sound or song into a custom sound you can even fine tune the specific part of a song or sound down to the millisecond and do crazy loops and runs and lots to play with.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

For me I changed my text ring tone to this http://niceme.me/ but usually my phone is on vibrate so it doesn't make a sound, I kept my phone ringtone the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back