Thread: Hello potential friends

Default Hello potential friends

Well, getting right to it I am hardworking straight male living in Boise Idaho. I love rock climbing/bouldering, cycling, reading, swimming, and generally enjoying my beautiful state. I've been interested in the AB/DL community for a long time and have been an active DL for 3 years now. My goals in joining are to make some friends and potentially meet a girl. If I sound like a cool guy, greet me. I want to meet as many of you as I can. So if you have any questions, go ahead and ask. I'll respond within the day (probably). Thanks, and I hope to meet you all soon!

Hi RzHeck!

I'm O, big fan of outdoor rock climbing/bouldering/caving in my neck of the woods here in Australia, also!

Although I am very new myself, welcome. People here are great, hope you hang around and make all the friends.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks O, nice to meet you. Australia sounds like an amazing place to climb!

Hey RzHeck,

Don't I know it. This is a photo of a mate at an anchored climb on the foreshore about 5 minutes stroll from my place; I live on the back of The Great North Walk, a protected 250km stretch of bushland along the East Coast of New South Wales.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beggsy.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	26752

Got any picks of your climbs? (Sorry, I don't meet too many climbing enthusiasts and I am still such a noob at it!)

- O

Dang, that looks awesome. Right now I'm still at my local climbing gym. But there is a place called the city of rock that is like 3.5 hours from me. I'm going to see if I can plan a camping trip to go there for a couple days and climb. This is just one of the spots that looks super fun.

Name:	9300568_medium_ad24bc.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	26754

Welcome to ADISC!
    I have been into "this" (liking dipes) since I was 11.
    I am not online a lot, but feel free to ask me anything you want!
    - Will
    Miami, FL

Quote Originally Posted by RzHeck View Post
    Dang, that looks awesome. Right now I'm still at my local climbing gym. But there is a place called the city of rock that is like 3.5 hours from me. I'm going to see if I can plan a camping trip to go there for a couple days and climb. This is just one of the spots that looks super fun.

Name:	9300568_medium_ad24bc.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	26754
    Argh, that looks AMAZING! Let us know if you ever get around to it!