How many on here wet the bed most nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
on average its about 5 out of 7 nights. If I'm really careful I can get that down to 4/7 but I get a headache from dehadrytionb and I don't sleep as well.

All the time that's why I wear diapers virtually all of the time I have been a bad bed wetter since 2010 and it hasn't got any better over the years however my experiences are detailed in full in my blogs.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

every night

hi, I have been doubly incontinent nearly my whole life and wet and have a bowel movement every night. Waking up seeing i have to clean a bm filled and soaked diaper every morning.... it's a challenge but I manage every day.

It depends on the night. If I have had a lot to drink, I'm going to wet. I have really got my nightly routine down so things don't get wet when I get wet.

I wet the bed almost every night growing up, but it suddenly stopped from the summer before high school until I started college. I wear pull-ups during the day for slowly worsening stress incontinence but I only wet the bed when I drink alcohol so I'll sometimes wear a CVS diaper to bed on those nights. So four or five times a month.

ST50 said:
I wet the bed or at least I wet a nappy while asleep every night. I just wondered how many nightly bedwetters come on here?

I wet at least once a week, but it's starting to become more frequent for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back