How many on here wet the bed most nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
alwayz said:
I woke up this morning with a very wet diaper and wet sheets again!
So did I but I still slept through till morning despite being soaked. my wife just quietly said don't forget to change the bed. As long as I don't wet her side she doesn't worry about my nightly wetting.

I woke up this morning with a very wet diaper and wet sheets

alwayz said:
I woke up this morning with a very wet diaper and wet sheets
Same here as I often do.

I do wet the bed occasionally, but I try not to. I try to wear sufficient coverage when going to bed, I sleep with my husband and if I wet the bed I cannot just get up and change the linen, so I have to lay in cold wet sheets until I can change them

I sleep with my wife and if I wet the bed I wouldn't dream of waking her so have got used to laying in the inevitable wet patch. Can't say it bothers me know. I rarely wake until morning.

Every day/night since day one

I reckon 8 or 9 out of every 10 nights

I wear diapers every night with plastic pants. If I am lucky, my diaper ends up wet almost every morning and my bed stays dry.

After about the first ten years, I wear diapers and the bed has diapers of its own so if my diaper leaks the bed doesn't get it because I have a medical grade temper pedic mattress, very comfortable but if it gets wet I will never get the smell out , so there's sheets on it then a very luxurious thicker sheet that has a waterproof membrane in the middle with a bed pad on top of it , I have a lot of bed pads so I rotate them and wash them all the time , when I was a boy my older sister wet every night and my parents did nothing deluding themselves with the thought that it will not happen again, then again they did not sleep up there with us so they did not smell it all night and on our clothes and everything , you can only wet a bed a few times before it stinks to high heaven and in the 60's and 70's beds were not cheap so even if they stunk like a bottle of ammonia you kept sleeping on it .so my nose knows what it's trying to avoid my home smelling like .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have wet my bed every night since I was about 7. My mother put me back in diapers and plastic pants so she didn't have to was the bedding every day. When I got married, I told my wife about my problem. We went to many doctors and tried different mess but the side effects weren't worth it. So I am diapered every night for bed. 5 years ago I started having day accidents and she bought daytime diapers that I wear during the day. This lead us down the path of an FLR, which is the lifestyle we live in today.

I'm at the point now where I'm wet every night and normally it happens around 2 hours into my sleep.
I have however noticed that as I'm drifting off to sleep and when I'm waking in the morning, I've had an accident which can be a little disappointing when I've been dry all night!

Every nighr

I more often am wet in the morning then dry in the morning by a long shot. The bed is usually ok but I do leak out a few times a month , I have gotten better at taping so that I don't as often as i used to

BuffedBaby said:
I'm diapered every night because I wet usually once a week, sometimes more.

That's about the same for me. Maybe twice a week on average but sometimes three or four nights in a row.

Bed was soaked this morning even though I had on a dry 24/7 which was way beyond capacity I must of really wet heavily a few times. not a problem for me just part of my day now.

I wet most nights.

I was (mostly) dry when I was in elementary school. I only wore a diaper when I was camping or staying away from home. Wetting started again when I was a teenager, then diminished until I was wetting only a few times a year. It became almost nightly again when I was in college and has been ever since.

I was a nightly wetter until I was 18 or 19...then for a few years slowed down to once a week. But in the last year, I've started wetting again nightly and also started having day issues with leaking and on a few occasions not making it to the bathroom and having full on accidents.

Until the age of 14 I wet the bed every night without a nappy, between the age of 14 and 38 it happened about a dozen times. At 38 it started again and I have woken up wet every morning I'm now almost 47.

Almost every night ya. But there are times when I wake up dry. Sadly I don't have money to buy diapers so just sort of have to wake up and do laundry every morning.

brabbit1987 said:
Almost every night ya. But there are times when I wake up dry. Sadly I don't have money to buy diapers so just sort of have to wake up and do laundry every morning.

I understand what you mean by not being able to afford to buy diapers all the time. I have a limited income due to a medical issue and ration my diaper use to when I think I'll most need them. When I wear a pullup to go out and its dry or nearly dry I always reuse it. At night I rely on the trusty plastic mattress cover and cotton absorbing pad as much or more often than a standard diaper and pullups just don't work for me for bedwetting. We do what we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back