How many on here wet the bed most nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wet on average 15-20 times a month. I suffer severe sleep apnea so I just don't go to bed without a nappy on. I never know when its going to happen so no point not being in a nappy. There are sometimes I wake and I'm wetting but by then its all to late.

I normally wake up to a wet diaper all mornings. However I have come to appreciate my diaper since I get a full nights sleep well knowing I'm fully protected and doesn't need to stress about me being a bed wetter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

often enough... its deemed more often than not ill be waking up in a wet diaper

was a bed wetter until about 13 , now i am a diaper addict panty wearing sissy boy . i just wet my rearz safari diaper at work so i can put on a princess pink diaper .

NotTheAverageMan said:
I normally wake up to a wet diaper all mornings. However I have come to appreciate my diaper since I get a full nights sleep well knowing I'm fully protected and doesn't need to stress about me being a bed wetter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me bedwetting means no stress.

I kind of wish I would wet the bed

I think I have started bedwetting, I have found that sometimes in a diaper that I thought I havn't peed in yet, I have leaked when I peed the next time, I wonder hey what going on and then it hit me! The next meaning I checked my diaper which was presumingly dry when I got to bed and I woke up and it was wet!

I wet my bed.
I have to wear diapers.
I wet my bed.
I have to wear diapers.

I'm diapered every night because I wet usually once a week, sometimes more.

I just woke up and yes I thought I was dry only to look down and to find and feel extra bulk to a wet diaper as I type this message I'm sitting in a soggy Super Dry Kids 2.0 I'm undecided if I want to change it now or later .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I do every night. I use a plastic sheet in case of diaper leaks

Used to wet myself during sleep occasionally as a child. Parents used to wake me up to go. Then I used to wake myself up to go during high school and undergrad years in college. Since then I started wetting in my sleep and wear a diaper every night (about 25 years now). Sleep much better since then. Rarely do I wake up dry (maybe once or twice a month) and if I do I immediately wet myself (urge incon).

I have to watch my fluids at night so as not to wake up with a leaky diaper. Yes, then the bed (or more accurately the sheets) takes it on the chin.

ST50 said:
For me bedwetting means no stress.

I dont stress over me being a bedwetter anymore, in the beginning it was embarrassing especially when it first began, and my wife suggested that I should wear a diaper to bed - she even bought them for me in the beginning, now I have switched to clothdiapers at night.
Now I just appreciate getting a full nights sleep, yes I have to wear diapers and plasticpants to bed...however when listening to my wife and her complaining over she has to get up one or two times during the night to pee. I appreciate my situation even more, sometimes I do tease her when she's complaining, that I'm not having these problems anymore....instead I get the full nights sleep.

I wet the bed once or twice a week till about age 12.

But i always was wet when i got up because i would wake up needing to go and i wold just use the diaper.

My parents never knew

Rarely have a dry night and will wet again almost immediately on waking/getting up.

I wear diapers 24/7. and wiuld wet the bed every bight uf i wasn't wearing a diaper and plastic pants. I've tried to not wear every night due to a resolving diaper rash issue but wet the bed while wering an incontinence pad in my panties. i do feel the urge to pee but when i get up its too late

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I went my diaper every night, I wear plastic pants, but sometimes, because I roll, I leak and my bed is wet, this morning was bad, I had to change everything

I get the occasional wet bed too. But its usually on days when i am stressed, sick or had too much to drink/some alcohol before bedtime. So for days when i think i might be wet, i usually put on a goodnites to bed to save me the trouble of a wet bed :p

Me too. Since I sleep with my husband (who knows that I have accidents) I usually a wear a cloth diaper, an insert, and plastic pants under my nightgown and don't have any leaks. The other night I was lazy, and only wore a daytime diaper pull up and plastic pants and had a catastrophic bed wetting incident, I was soaked from my mid back to my thigh and my nightgown was wet too. I will not make that mistake again

I woke up this morning with a very wet diaper and wet sheets again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back