How many on here wet the bed most nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
wet every morning

Yes!
I too wet my bed every single night.
:eek:ldguy:

Incon, so every night

I do every night for the last 25 years, thank God for diapers, honestly I could probably wear one of the new fangled external caths with a bag , but that would mean no more diapers and I would miss them to much, plus I would have to buy underwear because I got rid of mine along time ago.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I, too, am an every-night wetter and have been all my life. I always diaper up and it is rare (maybe 1-2 mornings per month) that I wake up dry. I am comfortable and like the feeling of wearing a diaper--and of not having a wet bed when I wake up. I notice also that I need protection in certain circumstances in the daytime where I might not be able to get to a toilet right away when I notice I need to pee. I diaper up if I think I might need protection. It's just part of my life.

5-6 nights out of the week.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Always wet

Yo. 4 or 5 nights a week here.

I can't remember the last time I woke up dry!!

If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis~

I appologize. I know some of you don't have a choice, so listening to those of us that do talk about it can be a bit awkward. I didn't realize this was a strictly IC thread until now. So in terms of incontinence I am on the very light end and could probably do without protection if I watch my fluids and stick to a regular bathroom schedule. I could stop drinking water after supper and go to the bathroom a couple times every evening and stay dry all night.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

What and dehydrate! You can drink nothing during 9 hours but to prolong it to 14 hours is asking too much, I always have drinks every 2 hours when I am awake!

Angelic said:
What and dehydrate! You can drink nothing during 9 hours but to prolong it to 14 hours is asking too much, I always have drinks every 2 hours when I am awake!
Exactly. If I were to divide my weight in lbs in two and drink that many ounces I would drink 45-50 oz. I try to drink 64-71 ounces a day. I think I am dehydrated a lot because the more I drink the thirstier l feel. I think in a dry streak without any accidents I drink maybe 24-39 ounces a day. All I drink 99% of the time is water.

Fascinating said:
....All I drink 99% of the time is water.

Oh man, you've got to be really careful then. That's not a very healthy practice. Drinking water has been associated with 100% of the worlds murderers, rapists, thieves, tyrants, and super villains. It has also been linked to bedwetting, daytime accidents, and it's been reported that in every single case of someone passing away they had experimented with drinking water at some point and time.

I wet an adult diaper every night. often I have a bowel accident also. Otherwise, I just do it in my diaper when I eat breakfast. SInce I''m regular, I'm safe for the day, and change for UI only. I went away for the weekend at the beach and went into the water without a diaper. The cold made me pee. It felt good to be free of the diapers. One of the most awkward things about adult diapers especially in public is walking normall with no much material between my legs. I'm making a transition to thinner briefs during the day - ID slip plus medium. This way I can forget I'm wearing them and go about my business. Plastic pants over them deal out leaks.

I've been training myself to wet the bed, but only if I have a pad/diaper... but 2 days ago, I had to wash sheets anyway, so I put a pad under the bottom sheet and got in and covered up. I was surprised that I wet almost instantly, it felt amazing :D

I get up once or twice every night to use the bathroon, and still wake up in the mornings wet.

Fascinating said:
I appologize. I know some of you don't have a choice, so listening to those of us that do talk about it can be a bit awkward. I didn't realize this was a strictly IC thread until now. So in terms of incontinence I am on the very light end and could probably do without protection if I watch my fluids and stick to a regular bathroom schedule. I could stop drinking water after supper and go to the bathroom a couple times every evening and stay dry all night.

I didn't realize it was in the IC thread either :(

I wear a diaper to bed and wet it during the night every night, and have all 35 years of my life. I have no involuntary control of my bladder, so i leak anytime I am asleep, kind of tired, or just not paying attention. Most of the time during the day i can hold it without a problem unless i get really distracted, or like i said, get tired and loose track. I go to the bathroom often during the day to keep my need to hold it as low as possible. But once I am relaxing, tired, or certainly going to bed, i have to put on a diaper or some kind of protection, or i will wet myself.
It has gotten more difficult for me over the last few years to hold it during the day, I find I have to pay attention more now than i did back in my late 20's. I don't know if this is a psycological thing because my body is used to being incontinent so often, but I put on some kind of protection most times when I am home and going to be awake too. It might just be a comfort or security thing, I don't know, but I will catch myself wetting, and will force myself to stop. I am hoping i don't become fully bladder incontinent, but it seems as though I might be going that way.

I heard that some researchers were confused because some elderly people answering a survey answered "no" to the question "do you wet the bed?", but on a follow up admitted to using diapers.

It's the researchers not the respondents who got it wrong. Call me incontinent and I won't mind, call me a bed wetter and I'll be indignant because I will think I am being accused of not managing the problem effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back