An email I got today.....Totally Free Sample of the New and Improved Superio Series! Plus Amazing Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter1070

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
93da950949498bf1595126c6bc5e0288.png
e10d714f82b98ac75adad34a109196e4.png
1c8163fb5650b007b9fa61f0ca23eb5b.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(breaking those links up)
93da950949498bf1595126c6bc5e0288.png

e10d714f82b98ac75adad34a109196e4.png

1c8163fb5650b007b9fa61f0ca23eb5b.png

Merp said:
Free but you have to pay for shipping.

The instructions in the links above say that shipping and handling is waived as long as you follow the instructions for obtaining a free sample. I just sent them an email to get a free sample just as the instructions say. We'll see what happens!

great as long as they don't store my address and use it send spam mail and advertising to my house, or even unsolicited free samples for that matter.

INTrePid said:
great as long as they don't store my address and use it send spam mail and advertising to my house, or even unsolicited free samples for that matter.

Although this may be an instance where that's less appropriate, the "free samples game" is intended to grow a retailer's customer base, not to give you a free product. Think of it as a fair trade, you're getting a free sample in exchange for getting exposed to their product and some of their targetted advertising. It may just be the sample itself and whatever brochure/coupon/etc they include, or it may also be your name on an email or mailing list. Try not to hate on them much for it

Targetted advertising like free samples is a lot more expensive per-person than broadcast advertising, but it's worth it because it's got a much higher chance of converting to a customer. Remember that when you ask to not get put on any list when you request your sample, you're altering the deal, making it a somewhat uneven trade for them. So at least be nice about it, they're really doing you a favor.

I bought cases from them after liking the free samples. They do tend to send a lot of email marketing, so I did eventually unsubscribe from them. I'm glad to see that they made improvements to the Superio, because I complained to them about splitting issues and never got a response. I'm going to check out their new sample. Thanks for the heads up.

I've requested samples from Superio before and they've never abused either my email or postal address again. In fact, I don't think I ever heard from them again.

This is in stark contrast to Tranquility who called me repeatedly, leaving messages after I PAID (not just S&H) for two pack samples of a few of their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back