To reassure you about wearing in public...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a "proverb" / "Joke" wich is kiiiiiinda true and its the same for diapers...
Only gay people would recognize gay people... not 100% true but pretty much :smile1:
You hear your own diaper REALY loud and everything but only you would maybe be able to
tell if someone else is wearing a diaper not someone who dont... Even the crinkle noice
nobody will ever notice because there is so much to listen if your in public that the crinkle could be
literly everything and the daiper would be only seen if it realy peeks out but even then...people think
your inco and wont think your ab / dl ... and if u want to be "100%" sure...take the black ones from Rearz lol
if they stick out it looks like a black underpants because im 100% sure someone who is not into ABDL even
know that black diapers exist :thumbsup: ;)

DrunkBear said:
Yeah, when I first wet in public, I actually leaked.

hehe ^,^ my fears began, luckily, I got higher capacity diapers, and wore jeans the next time i did it.

usually people don't notice, :) unless you leak, than your in for a puddle, er situation.

I've done that at Walmart. I was so scared. I left a little puddle of pee ironically in the diaper isle. I was nice enough to leave my buggy over top of it so nobody would slip and fall. Then I ran out of the store.

Dude that is funny , most of the demented public would have busted out a new diaper from the nearest pack ( it's only shoplifting if the merchandise leaves the store with you) and then offered to buy the opened pack at damaged merchandise prices, diapers are the most shoplifted item in stores ( some dumb people are to embarrassed to buy them, imagine when they get get caught stealing them the embarrassment,truly is standing in court to answer charges of stealing pampers any less embarrassing? )

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I use adult disp. briefs daily and while out and about. I use thinner briefs and change them after two wetings and/or a bowel accident. Wearing thicker briefs in public is awkward walking and exercising.

Yes but you do adjust to bigger diapers should they be required, I have been IC so long I could wear anything and be comfortable ,discrete or not I do not lose sleep, staying dry and not leaking is the primary mission .

Tetra said:
Dude that is funny , most of the demented public would have busted out a new diaper from the nearest pack ( it's only shoplifting if the merchandise leaves the store with you) and then offered to buy the opened pack at damaged merchandise prices, diapers are the most shoplifted item in stores ( some dumb people are to embarrassed to buy them, imagine when they get get caught stealing them the embarrassment,truly is standing in court to answer charges of stealing pampers any less embarrassing? )

I never really thought of that. Hmm might try that, but I hope I won't have to.

And if you try it with a store brand , they thank you for trying them,( Please don't squeeze the Charmin, but help yourself to the equate)

How do you know people don't notice? It's not like they're going to say something to you if they do.

And sometimes people do look at the "diaper" area, especially if you get out the train in a crowded subway and are climbing stairs, your face is going to directly face the bottom of the person climbing the stairs right in front you, and the person behind you is facing yours (yeah, I use the subway everyday to go to work). And sometimes people do think about that someone weird body shape in that area might be because they're wearing a diaper, I recall at least one remark that one my co-workers said about another in that regard, although the person she was referring had suffered a stroke I think so it's more obvious to assume that.

Make no mistake, I have worn in public and to work many times, even today I went out the house for a little bit and was wearing. I know for the most part people aren't going to notice, but not being sure as well as the risk of my shirt lifting up to show part of my diaper, makes the whole thing very tense, because I'm thinking about if people notice a bulge or not and checking if it's showing or not, etc... It's even worse in the summer with the heat. It's a huge hassle and it's not even enjoyable for me because I'm not regressed for obvious reasons, so I end up feeling just like an adult in a diaper, instead of feeling like a toddler when in the privacy of my home.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone, if you enjoy it and want to keep doing it and not having others finding out, just be extra careful and wear discreetly.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Went to Costco today with an ABUniverse SDK. Place was a madhouse. I felt comfortable and secure. Even saw people I knew.

It's only a big deal if you make it one.

I'm always out and about in diapers, really the only times I don't wear are at work and if I'm going to hang with vanilla friends or family, with that being said all other times i'm diapered.
When I told my girl friend about them (she moved in with me, figured she should know) there were times that she would pat or pinch my butt to see if I was wearing. (to bad that's how far her role in diapers went) Anyway that's someone that lived with me for over a year and at times she couldn't tell.

PadsnPullups said:
Even if someone does see the top of your diaper about 99.999% of those people wouldn't even know what they are seeing. I know three or four years ago before I had to start using incontinence products I never even thought about diapers in the least. I would have had no idea about what I was seeing if someones diaper was showing a bit. Bottom line is don't worry, nobody knows (or cares).
So true.

and...if somebody does care....it can be traumatizing...but if anyone's going to make a big deal out of it, it's the person who makes the deal who has the problem....not the diaper-wearer.

hi ive not posted on here for a few weeks but I was out and about yesterday and the weather was really warm I wasn't diapered/nappied but I had tied my jacket around my waist this seemed like would be a great way to conceal and evidence of being padded, I'm going away on holiday at the weekend so I'm going to try and see how effective my idea would be.:)

I tell you no one cares. I've just been in town wearing a thick bulky and quite wet nappy with some crinkly plastic pants on under my jeans. I honestly don't think anyone noticed at all.

I one had to wear my full night diaper with bloomers in sweats and nobody took notice, it was very visible under my sweats, for anybody that doesn't know what a full cloth nite diaper is like imagine wearing 3 space diapers completely wet with bloomers under swears , not a good look

Well I worn a soaked tena slip maxi diaper in public under my boxers and jeans.
Wouldn't wear a rearz or abu little pawz in public under clothes, as would make me waddle and the buldge would be far too noticable as well.
Only things that get me paranoid is will people be able to smell it and what if the waistband of the diaper shows.

As far as smell only f the thing is hours old and you smell completely rank but you will smell it long before then and change , waistband visibility is solved by a onesie evertime, affordable practical comfortable and even adds some absorbency by keeping your diaper in the right place for most effectiveness .

I'm going to be doing it my first time at an airport so it should be quite the ride

Just remember if at the airport do not wet them before security because they will make you change and dispose of the wet ones before being scanned or grooped, occasionally they will take you into a side room and search your diaper itself, of course it goes without saying do not wear rubber or plastic or onesies with metal snaps .

CinnaSwirls said:
Nobody notices. Even if you waddle, all they notice is that you're waddling, and they may ask why you're walking like that. So unless you waddle from the thickness of the diaper you have nothing to worry about. Just keep your legs close, or wear a thin enough diaper if you don't want to squeeze your thighs together like that.
or if they ask just say you're part duck "quack"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back