Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To reassure you about wearing in public...

Default To reassure you about wearing in public...

I have never worn in public before, and this side of me has been kept super secret from the world. I'm pretty scared of ANYBODY finding out. I'm afraid to wear to events or places I may meet people I know, even if it's to simply buy some candy or food or something. Like, a quick trip to the dollar store while wearing? Not happening.

So I decided that a great way to try it for the first time would be attending one of the world's biggest music festivals with thousands of people attending. Seriously: it was huge!

Also hot. It bugged me, but an Abena S4 lasted the entire event. I never used it, too much sweating for that. I just wore shorts and a long white T-shirt. I was there for probably 9 hours, with no way to take it off or change because the bathrooms were very busy, and I'd be embarrassed. I was also an hour and a half from home.

Not terrifying at all. Seriously, just do it. I told my girlfriend on the way home: "You know, I'm seriously happy about my wardrobe decision for the day." She kinda blows me off and says "yeah, white was a good color." I told her, "no, about this!", showing her the padding and she told me she completely forgot about it since we left the house.

Just do it. I've been terrified my whole life for nothing. No one's gonna know. No one's gonna care. Just prepare and plan, and have fun. It's not a big deal. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES! It's so freeing. Completely changes the aspect of whatever you're doing. It made me feel so great. I personally wasn't awed by the music, but I'm stoked to go next year.

I was scared the first time to wet in front of somebody, I thought people would notice like a smell or notice I was I was peeing somewhat, they don't notice as much as you think!

Most people are not looking at you as much you are not looking at them, particularly in the diaper region. Once you realize this and have tested what you are wearing at home, so leaks are not a concern, you will be liberated to wear and go as you please.

The first time I had to wear a diaper to work was a little concerning. That only lasted a short time.
    Knowing my pants would stay dry, took the pressure of wearing a diaper away.
    Diapers are nothing but a different style of underwear.

Take it from me no one cares so just wear as much as you like. I have been back in nappies 24/7 for four years now and in all that time no one has ever said anything.

Ditto. Absolutely nothing to worry about. I've been wearing 24/7 for many years. Have even had my pants slip down and expose the top of my diaper, if anyone noticed, no crazy looks or comments, just my wife pulling my pants up or shirt down.

i have had no issues since having to wear 24/7 for a OAB, I now use plain black,or white onesies from my medical supplier they work great keepng every thing inplace and hidden if I bend or strech.

a longer shirt also works great, ao far no one has noticed or said anything and I no longer worry any ways as I need them for a medical issue so if some one says something I am not worried.

Nobody notices. Even if you waddle, all they notice is that you're waddling, and they may ask why you're walking like that. So unless you waddle from the thickness of the diaper you have nothing to worry about. Just keep your legs close, or wear a thin enough diaper if you don't want to squeeze your thighs together like that.

As others have stated, no one notices you wearing a diaper out in public underneath your clothing (even when it comes to thicker diapers like the Dry 24/7, no one has noticed me wearing one). The sooner one wears a diaper in public, the sooner he/she notices that the fear of doing as such is completely unfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFox View Post
    As others have stated, no one notices you wearing a diaper out in public underneath your clothing (even when it comes to thicker diapers like the Dry 24/7, no one has noticed me wearing one). The sooner one wears a diaper in public, the sooner he/she notices that the fear of doing as such is completely unfounded.
    It's relaxing for me. If I'm out doing something I am either looking for the bathroom or on my way to the bathroom. Not a problem when I'm wearing So I can concentrate on what I'm doing