Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I was wondering how childishly you think i dress but still acceptable in public. I know onesies and rompers would be out of the question but would overalls with a brightly colored shirt a then diaper so it won't show underneath the overalls would be ok. Basically what I'm asking is how far can i go without oanyoning anyone?

Ps sorry if my spelling is off. I got a new phone and it's spell check ant as nice as my old one. If anyone can recommend an app for me that would be great.

Well,

First I doubt you annoy anyone on this site very easily...

Now, how far can you go in public and still stay acceptable...this will depend on where you are and what's going on...

Going to church for a funeral in a very religious are will be one thing and at a bronycon is another...let along sanfransisco is another...

So, I'd say as a general rule, out and about, wearing overalls are fine, as is a body suit not showing anything but the top side...it will take quite a bit to offend people these days, expect certain situations...

Now if you were a female, n you could get away with much more....

My 2 cents!

I wear girly tops, jeggings and skinny jeans and a diaper but it doesn't show as much as I expected, dresses I have a few patterned ones and I have a denim skirt which is a decent length, I also have pastel coloured socks and patterned ones with spots and stripes. I have grown up clothes as well.

bigbabybret is right, if you were female you can get away with a lot more. I wear childish clothes all the time and cartoonish jewelry I even have Jelly shows like I did when I was little. Out in public I stick to clothes most kids wear nowadays, I have jeans with pink flora patches on them and T-Shirts with flowers, it's great. For boys, I don't think I would bat an eye at someone in overalls. Just be careful if you live in the bible belt, I used to and they are much more judgmental than if you live somewhere more free thinking.
I just try to stick to that wonderful adage, you only live once.

girls it's easier to wear childish clothes. i have been wear short jumper for years, even to work. i wear onesies under them most of the time like anyone really notices. about 50% of my jumper have some sort of fun thing on the front like disney. ABC blocks, and one that says baby girl that get a few looks. for shoe i have different color mary jane and vans tennis shoes. if i was a smaller girl im sure that wouldn't get noticed.

You think a long sleeve shirts with rainbow sleeves would be ok

Personally I do not see why not.

There was similar thread not long time ago. I dislike childish clothes. I'm "rock baby," so if I'd, so I'll use black coloured diapers, pacis etc. Right now, only "adult style" clothes.

Where I attend college, people generally don't care what you wear. Some of my buddies go to their classes in their pajamas. I know one cosplay who'd have a different cosplay outfit each week. I wear my Peruvian poncho to some of my classes and around campus. Heck I've even seen a possible little walking around with a paci. Course on that last one I can't be sure really. For all I know it might be a teeth grinding thing, nervous habit, or anything else really.

I wear whatever I want like today; Waddler diaper, Red nerdy Elmo t-shirt & hat, Babypants stripped engineer shortall with snap in crotch, white sandals and my nerdy Elmo bag

and only if my mommy says it's ok which is most of all the time except big man clothes which are yucky.

I wear cartoon tee shirts from walmart.
Also cargo pants that's most like kids stuff .
Some times I get nice comment's how they like my tee shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back