Thread: Hello from Indiana

Default Hello from Indiana

Hello everyone, this is my first official post. I have been a lurker for sometime and have finally decided to join a forum. I have been a diaper lover for about 5 years but I have really only accepted it for about a year now.

Hello yoshiDL and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Sure, I am currently going to college to study I.T. so working on and building computers is definitely a hobby of mine. I also am really into collecting retro video games from all generations. Currently I have been working on building my more modern console collection, mainly the Xbox one right now. I also enjoy vinyl record collecting, mainly older rock and some early metal bands.

Hello and welcome.

You can probably add wearing diapers to your hobby list as well.

Hi and welcome to the site. I did some simple IT for a junior high school until they eliminated the IT program in the schools and redirected it to a central, downtown office. It was fun and sometimes challenging.

Welcome to ADISC. I love your avatar; my favorite character from one of my favorite Mario games. 83

Welcome YOSHI to ADISC!

We all hope you are having fun learning more about "this"
    and checking out lots of sections of the site.

- Will