Thread: Hello from David

Default Hello from David

Hi everyone!
    My name is David. I'm a dl and I've been one for as long as I can remember. I live in NJ and would be open to meeting others if you are in my area!!

Hello. Sorry to disappoint, but ADISC is pretty spread out -- one of our admins is from Germany. Good luck with your search, though.

I don't use diaperspace (I don't think I fulfill the requirements in their ToS. *shrug* not a big deal to me) but you could try that to find people near you.

And of course, welcome to ADISC!
    Last edited by NoobSauce; 11-Mar-2009 at 10:48. Reason: D'oh. Forgot to say welcome. XD

Welcome also. There are a number of adisc members from New Jersey, and I grew up in Toms River. Usually before someone would meet up, they would want to get to know you, which is done by posting which more or less reveals one's personality. Anyway, take advantage of the site and its many topics.

njdiapers08

Quote Originally Posted by David315 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    My name is David. I'm a dl and I've been one for as long as I can remember. I live in NJ and would be open to meeting others if you are in my area!!
    i live in SNJ hope to meet 2

sup nice to meet you lol I live in Mass myself :3

Welcome to our community. I'm from NY, just across the northeast border. Where are you? I know there are at least 6 members dotting the NJ map...