Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
i want to allow my self to fully settle in to my head space
but im scared that if i do i will become come completely helpless,
and not be able to do anything.
this is really scary because while i have people who accept that im little;
i have know willing to be a care taker. what should i do?

I'm not too sure, to be honest, but perhaps you could try hypnosis? Perhaps someone would be willing to say a trigger word that could snap you back into your adult headspace, or perhaps you could use hypnosis to go under for a set amount of time?

I've never known anyone who couldn't resurface from regression, but I suppose it's possible. I would think however, that if someone regressed so deeply that they couldn't turn back to their adult self, that they were suffering from some sort of severe mental illness, such as schizophrenia or experiencing a psychotic break.

If you've been professionally diagnosed with some sort of mental illness, I would be hesitant to do anything that would throw me off from making a recovery. I say this because I've experienced two psychotic breaks in my life, one when I was 12 and again when I was 22. The second time I was under the care of a psychiatrist.

Baring any mental problems, I think your brain is such that if you were in regression mode and something came up - it would snap you out and back to adult mode. I think you are over thinking this.

I've delved pretty deep into regression myself on many occasions, but it has never taken too much of a distraction to rip me out of it....kinda like a random pop up ad when your in the zone reading something, it just breaks the mindset. As previously mentioned, this type of regression is not a psychosis, or even a hypnosis, it's more like a day dream.

thank you to every one who replied but,
it seem i wasn't clear about what my issue really is; it's not that i cant snap out of it that's easy.
its that because i'm having to make the bottle and cook normal food my self;
i cant fully enjoy being little or truly slip into my heads space
and being in the in-between space i tend to fall into makes me feel really sad.:(

In other words you can't seem to really get into a regression mode?

Frankly I have never been fully regressed, even for a minute and I venture to guess that many of us have never really regressed in mind.

With that said, I think the only way is to practice. I simply do not have the time or circumstances to practice enough.

Good luck.

The only thing I can think to do would be have everything done ahead of time, including food you're going to eat. Meals entirely from a bottle is a viable strategy, with the most obvious choice being milk, though you may want to get creative too. Lots of normal food could potentially taste very good liquefied in the blender. Come to think of it, I wonder if there's adult baby mush? Never really thought about it until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back