Adult Swim Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WailsLikeABanshee

Contributor
Okay, so I'm in search of adult swim diapers. I'm familiar with the baby ones, but the largest Pampers Splashers are just getting to be too small. If anyone could recommend a good adult sized swim diaper, I'd would greatly appreciate it!

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

I guess this is a two part answer prefaced with "It depends upon what your looking for". If your looking for the little style disposable with prints which I gather you are from your previous experience with splashers, simple answer to that is... You won't find them. A good substitute is a pull up style cloth backed brief like swim mates from northshore. If your looking for function only (I.e fecal containment ((which really is the only purpose of a swim diapers)) then your probably looking at a plastic pant option. I don't remember the exact the company but they marketed a re-usable diaper specifically for swimming. (And they were ugly looking) If your somewhat of the handy type, I bet some silk screening or model dye might get the look your trying to achieve. There is also a guy on eBay that makes custom diapers from commercially available baby ones. Alas, I never ordered from him so I don't recall his name but maybe another member does and you might try reaching out to him.

Good luck in your adventure.

Honestly, I'm looking for function. I only knew about the baby ones, which is why I've used them until now. Thank you for your help! I'll definitely check out those Northshores you mentioned.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Several companies make the reusable swim diapers in adult, they seal in feces pretty well .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who when reading the title thought of Adult Swim?

Stan Jr as "American Baby-baby"

With Stan fighting terrorism and Francine looking for Roger, Stan junior doesn't get any potty training until Haley becomes a dominatrixs and enforces the rule of bed wetting well securely tied up.

Will Stan Junior remain spanked and swaddled or just fed by baby bottle , tune in tommorow ...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back