Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Adult cribs cost alot I'd if ill sleep in one how about you guys what is it sleeping in one. Let's see some pics

Well,

I don't do pics much...

But, sleeping in crib, is very relaxing, calming...etc

For me, I sleepwalk, so it taks that out of the picture, also when I'm in my crib I tend to not have distractions lik my iPad and such in with me...plus the location and drapes keep light down to nil...don't have to worry about wake time, bathroom, or anything...

I'm it I sometimes go to little space, but not always, but ven without little head space, I feel safe and protected!

Hi.
I don't sleep in the crib, But would really like to.
I'm in little space It's bedtime the though of be put into a crip really appeals to me.

I sleep in a big boys bed that right for my adult body. And I really can't afford a adult crip.

But I have tryed out crips in the shops and they hold my weight and if i sleept tone up into a ball, I just about fit.

Hee,hee

sisi said:

Hi.
I don't sleep in the crib, But would really like to.
I'm in little space It's bedtime the though of be put into a crip really appeals to me.

I sleep in a big boys bed that right for my adult body. And I really can't afford a adult crip.

But I have tryed out crips in the shops and they hold my weight and if i sleept tone up into a ball, I just about fit.

Hee,hee

Cribs cost up around 1000 i don't ill be sleeping in one anytime soon

Yes,

Cribs cost 1k plus...

But, you can make one from wood...if you have the ability...or from pvc has been done before...and can be reasonable...

Mine is metal(aluminum)...which I did build, but already had a machine shop and welders...

My crib

Attachments

• 2016-03-07 20.02.49.jpg
    2016-03-07 20.02.49.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 199
I've seen month ago, someone who build AB cribs and AB baby park with numerous mattress slat fastened together. It could be a cheaper alternative.

Last edited:
On a YouTube video I saw AB's in cribs but would only what to age play like that with someone else. Also I saw a makeshift crib/playpen made out of a big packing box like for a refrigerator with baby decorations.

any crib today or bed cost a lot. you want something bad enough and willing to not just play but sleep in it you will find a way. for me it's like my safe place i have sleeped in a crib way longer than i wish to say. it a bed not a plaything:cloud9:.

This is being sold on the well known auction site in the UK, only 40 miles from where i live. Would love to own it............s-l500.jpg

Here the example i was talking about: :smile1:
tumblr_nddd91Dr8y1tisbq2o4_1280.jpg

Here's mine, I've posted it before a few times

PicsArt_07-13-02.05.00.jpg

From the inside

PicsArt_07-28-07.17.11.jpg

Yes, versus sleeping in my regular bed, I sleep better, and I love it when I wake up in there.

I'd like a crib. I would probably make it myself, but the issue is I still live with my parents which means it isnt possible :(

MickeyM said:
I'd like a crib. I would probably make it myself, but the issue is I still live with my parents which means it isnt possible :(
Same Problem and even then what if they visit you or you invite some friends?...lock the door? ...thats weird and people would be even more interested in seeing it

would i sleep good in one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back