Cribs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think it is too unusual to keep a bedroom door closed. I just explain that it's messy and I prefer it not to be seen. Had a friend walk into the room once before I could close it and I still don't know what he made of it. He's never said anything. I am perfectly ready to explain if someone were to ask. But I did not have to. with the crib rails down, it doesn't look to strange with just a quick glance. if the rails were up, I think it may have been a different situation.

DSC_0113c.jpg

Mine

I don't have a crib but I would sure like to have one.

I have epilepsy and it keeps me safe at night while making me feel safe in one during the night.

Uuuum! I had a nursery for awhile, before we moved~! It was neat!

But! The crib is collecting dust in the closet all disassembled until we get a bigger place. I removed the photo - it felt weird posting that here. Iunno.

ArchtopK said:
i don't think it is too unusual to keep a bedroom door closed. I just explain that it's messy and I prefer it not to be seen. Had a friend walk into the room once before I could close it and I still don't know what he made of it. He's never said anything. I am perfectly ready to explain if someone were to ask. But I did not have to. with the crib rails down, it doesn't look to strange with just a quick glance. if the rails were up, I think it may have been a different situation.

yea but lets say you move out and have that room and you invite friends over and in this room is a crib diapers chaningmat and all that stuff
i could not explain that in a way someone who doesnt know about abdl... :dunno:
i mean if he has a problem with it he dont have to bring it up and im super open for everything...
if i would be at my friends house and he has a cage there with a dog outfit i would have no problem
with "playing" with him or if he there would me sm stuff i would not whip him not because it would
be weird but i know that if u dont do it right you could hurt someone idk i dont would do it to myself...
the only thing i would accept wich involve hitting me would be spanking xD
but maybe u know what i mean... i could go in a room where he put all the things in the room upside down
and could tell me the world is in the wrong position and he made it right and i would tell him alright if its cool for you...
But u never know how other people react and abdl gets realy realy often a fail interpretation of being pedophil...
what the people dont understand is we dont want children..we want to be the child and for me... i dont want my "inner Child"
to have sex if im in that role

I don't sleep in crib, I just want to sleep in normal bed.

I don't know if, I like sleeping in one

Buhha said:
I don't know if, I like sleeping in one
You know what that means...
There is only one way to find it out...DO IT! :biggrin:
I made something simlar when i order Diapers i get 2 super big carton...
I ripped them and and sticked them around my bed...was pretty cheaaap looking but it
made its job and i would prefer to sleep in one :biggrin:

Sleeping in a crib is just like sleeping in a bed. To me, there are 2 things I like. First, I used original baby crib parts to make the rails, so when the rails lock into place, it makes that very unique latching sound, one that I seem to remember. It is one of the earliest sounds we learn that means security. Unfortunately, drop rail cribs are illegal and have been for some time now, so that sound is missing from a lot of childhoods now. Second, waking up. That's the real crib experience for me. Waking with your first eye view looking through crib bars is simply indescribable.

- - - Updated - - -

here is the link for crib rail and latch parts. http://www.productsamerica.com/cribpartsindex.html .

ArchtopK said:
Second, waking up. That's the real crib experience for me. Waking with your first eye view looking through crib bars is simply indescribable.

This. It still hasn't gotten old for me, I love waking up and seeing that.

This has Just appeared on Ebay (UK) s-l1600.jpg

Here is how I approached building my crib. I visited a lot of online bedding stores and found a headboard that looked good. I then ordered 2 headboards. Then you need to find the locking side mattress supports. These I had to get elsewhere because I am over 6ft tall and needed a very long crib. Next, a mattress. Finally, the hardest part is the crib rail. That I made from maple 3/4 x 1-1/2" rounded over on one side. And 3/8" dowel to make 19 slats per rail. Once you start a project like this you become possessed to see it through. Hard to describe any other way. And as noted the parts to complete the crib rail slide and latch can be found here: http://www.productsamerica.com/cribpartsindex.html

Angelic said:
Cool, but it looks like it's in a prison!
The maker also does "other" furniture as well. If you find it on Ebay you will see what i mean if you look at his other items.

omg that is so cute and adorable its an amazing room

- - - Updated - - -

im hopfully going to start my own wood work buisnis after college I can make some and try to be cheep as possible in 2 years so im gonna ha a go at making one

- - - Updated - - -

this picture triggered something in me I don't know what but can I save this pic please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back