Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I'm a male who would love to wear dresses, but no overly girly and frilly ones. Just...normal dresses. I love girly diapers like DC Amors, prefer pink baby things to the traditional blue for boys, and even like other girly things like MLP for example. But I also love Skyrim, Star Wars, and other traditionally male things. Would I be considered a sissy, a regular AB, or something in-between?

I would guess, somewhere between AB/DL and sissy. I'm the same way. I enjoy wearing some of the pink designed training pants by Baby Pants, and I wear the girl Goodnites. The other side of me is that I enjoy sports and I used to race a couple of 1/4 mile cars that I built for the track. It's society that has defined male and female roles, but no one has to fit inside those rigid definitions. As humans, we're a lot more complex than that. Enjoy doing and wearing what turns you on and don't worry about it. You will be the same person you have always been.

Pink used to be the male color while blue was the female color. Dresses were once put on little boys. Not entirely knowledgeable about how it all changed, but you can tell society likes to make things up as it goes, but only given some kind of event to help it along. You know, since the other side of it is clinging desperately to traditional values.

So really, unless an item interacts with a gender specific organ, the item really has no gender at all. You just be you. I don't know if I'd like wearing dresses, but I love complex frilly ones, especially a couple I've seen based on berries found in the Pokemon universe. But, I know I'm a complete cis male.

You're a guy who can like some girly stuff. Maybe might like to dabble in some sissy-like behaviors.

Don't worry about it. If you get some enjoyment out of being a sissy, that would be fine. But don't feel like you have to call yourself one.

I'm a girl who thinks Star Wars and Skyrim are pretty cool, and I don't really consider my enjoyment of them particularly masculine. Things you love don't have to factor into your gender expression unless you want them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back