Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Looking to try and shave my legs, maybe even my tummy and chest. Anyone have any tips, tricks, or suggestions?

I'm a bit curious myself. I have used Nair before but that stuff is expensive.

Buy a big pack of women's razors, And then go on youtube and watch videos onot how to properly shave. The reason I say these things is because regular men's razors will no flex to the shape of your legs as well even though men's razors will cut more closely.

I'm not all that hairy but I usually shave my upper legs, underarms, and my diaper area while taking a shower. And I do it once a week.
I just take my razor and shave it pretty much, sorry I don't have any tips or tricks.

Lilmssammietx said:
Buy a big pack of women's razors, And then go on youtube and watch videos onot how to properly shave. The reason I say these things is because regular men's razors will no flex to the shape of your legs as well even though men's razors will cut more closely.

You don't need a "Women's" razor, lol. Besides being ridiculously expensive, even more then guys razors, they really aren't going to help you get any better of a shave. No matter where you happen to be shaving, lol.

Something I really do not recommend for most people, lol, but I use a vintage Gillette double edged Safety Razor. lol.
Sure it can be well down right dangerous, lol, but the blades are wicked super cheap and well, it was good enough for my mom sooooo.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Chrome-Safety-Razor.jpg

Its uses these blades ---
Razor_blade.png

There are places that sell brand new ones, but you can also find vintage ones [made of metal, not plastic] on ebay for like 20-25 bucks, and they give you one heck of a shave, you know once you get used to using it cause the sucker is heavy, lol.

Now, if buying a woman's razor is going to make you feel more girly, then that's absolutely a super valid reason to get one! Do that thing!

That being said, even if that's your plan, I have to suggest buying some plain, disposable, totally gender neutral "single" blade razor's for your first hair off. Get all the bulk and give yourself a complete shave with one of those cheap things, and then use the other pretty and fun razor afterwards. The women's razors are for that ultimate sheen smoothness, but they aren't as much designed for getting long fuzzies off. Those just get trapped in oh-so-small spaces between the razors, ruin it's effectiveness, and just in general make a long task far longer than it needs to be. Not only that but you'll probably be using nearly an entire expensive blade pack on one shave, which would probably split my heart in two.

After that it's really not much different than shaving your face. There are some very obvious spots like on your face where nicks and cuts are more likely to happen, but a lot of this is going to be learned with practice. Just take it slow and don't give up! It's exhausting work, and it never goes away if you wanna live the smooth leg life! But feeling happy about your legs and being super cute is totally worth it. ♥

In my experiences with it, Nair and the like is pretty much the same way. If I try to use it to get rid of things when I get lazy for a bit, I tend to find it's results are spotty at best and I have to go at it with a razor anyway and now I just made me skin all sensitive and puffy.

I find all that cute stuff is far better when let focus on it's true talent, getting rid of the teeny tinies. First you need something a bit less dainty to knock down the forest, then you can start working on clearing away the little twigs.

Reactions: Lilmssammietx
gigglemuffinz said:
Now, if buying a woman's razor is going to make you feel more girly, then that's absolutely a super valid reason to get one! Do that thing!

That being said, even if that's your plan, I have to suggest buying some plain, disposable, totally gender neutral "single" blade razor's for your first hair off. Get all the bulk and give yourself a complete shave with one of those cheap things, and then use the other pretty and fun razor afterwards. The women's razors are for that ultimate sheen smoothness, but they aren't as much designed for getting long fuzzies off. Those just get trapped in oh-so-small spaces between the razors, ruin it's effectiveness, and just in general make a long task far longer than it needs to be. Not only that but you'll probably be using nearly an entire expensive blade pack on one shave, which would probably split my heart in two.

After that it's really not much different than shaving your face. There are some very obvious spots like on your face where nicks and cuts are more likely to happen, but a lot of this is going to be learned with practice. Just take it slow and don't give up! It's exhausting work, and it never goes away if you wanna live the smooth leg life! But feeling happy about your legs and being super cute is totally worth it. ♥

In my experiences with it, Nair and the like is pretty much the same way. If I try to use it to get rid of things when I get lazy for a bit, I tend to find it's results are spotty at best and I have to go at it with a razor anyway and now I just made me skin all sensitive and puffy.

I find all that cute stuff is far better when let focus on it's true talent, getting rid of the teeny tinies. First you need something a bit less dainty to knock down the forest, then you can start working on clearing away the little twigs.

Reading this helps me a lot too, thank you :3 but I don't know how long I can keep up with shaving so often, with 3 roommates, and no private space, my hair grows fast, not so sure about leg hair and whatnot, but I feel like it might end up being an every 3 day thing .-. what sacrifice I make to be cute!

DLMelissa said:
Reading this helps me a lot too, thank you :3 but I don't know how long I can keep up with shaving so often, with 3 roommates, and no private space, my hair grows fast, not so sure about leg hair and whatnot, but I feel like it might end up being an every 3 day thing .-. what sacrifice I make to be cute!

3 days should be a good ratio, as long as you keep to it! Cute is pain, cute is sacrifice, cute is life! I'm really glad I was able to help. ♥

I can really only give one piece of advice, although you really just mentioned removing the hair on your legs and maybe stomach and chest: Don't ever use Nair on your genitals! Chemical burns are no joke.

As someone who has to shave all over a lot i can tell you a few things.

1. Always use a good razor. type and brand are your choosing no one brans fits everyone. find a good one and use it. I personally use 2 different razors one for legs, arms and face, the other for breast, belly and other areas.

2. Use a good quality moisturizing location (alcohol free preferred). This will help keep your skin soft and protected. also baby powder for the areas that perspire a lot.

3. Exfoliate your body with a good quality soft bristle brush, or exfoliation soap. This will reduce or eliminate ingrown hairs.

If you want to look into longer term look for waxing, epilation or laser hair removal. All of which have their expenses and problems associated.

From you friendly Baby Kitty

PhycoKittyBoom

i like to take a hot shower or soak in a bath for atleast 15 minutes before i shave. it makes it so much easier and your hairs get a tad bit softer so its easier to shave them. also a nice shaving cream, with aloe.

New here and have to say this post has been very helpful. I'm unfortunately a very hairy person :( have hated it all my adult life. Hoping to get the courage to tell my wife and hopefully get smooth and cute at long last :) So thanks to everyone for posting here.

Hi there,

The other thing to consider is an epilator. It takes your skin a few weeks to get used to it though. In the first few weeks you will get some red pimples where you have been plucked. After that though, your skin gets used to it. Also, it only pulls out the thick, dark (terminal) hairs and leaves the fine, fluffy, transparent ones alone. Also, no risk of shaving rash or cuts.

DLE

i dont think your room mates would even suspect anything hun as alot of men nowadays get waxed and go hairless so its not unusual. Just dont do what i did the other day and used a hair removal cream as it burnt like mad..stunk of bleach and i was red raw after it...so ended up using a razor anyway but ive started to use forever gone shaving rash cream and it has stopped it and supposed to stop ingrowing hairs too you might get and the spots from shaving with a razor ..hugs xxx

Shaving....

Wow... What an experience the first time. It is an awesome feeling being smooth everywhere. Lasts approximately one day then stubble and itching. Oh the itching!!! You can use lotion and all sorts of things but the fact is that it is not comfortable at all.

Having said that, I still from time to time shave legs n privates in order to feel my little pretty girl self. It is an amazing feeling and so strange from the manly man that I otherwise am.

Just be advised, that regardless of how you remove the hair, it is going to come back (unless you laser it off) and it is going to itch itch itch!

Suggestions?? Well, use a good sensitive skin shaving cream (female or male based) then use lotion on the shaved area. Powder also works well if that is an option.

ive been using the forever gone and its really softened me up and no itching or prickling at all..its expensive but been worth it as usually i am really scratching away by now after days of shaving but nothing! hugs xx

I don't want potentional cuts on my body, so only use disposable razors on my face.

I use clippers with no guard and handle right up to the closest cut, to shave my chest,stomach.
Once tried shaving my arms and legs and looked really stupid afterwards.

Has anybody here tried sugaring? I really want to give it a shot since I heard it's much better with thick hair and only attaches to the hair, not the skin like wax strips do. Those things were extremely disappointing when I tried them. Hurts like hell and didn't even get everything in one go.

I could get the paste from amazon, with varying viscosity according to the temperature it's going to be used at.

small tip but really helpful i hope. coconut oil!! dont buy shaving cream just use coconut oil! makes your skin soooo soft it's unreal. and don't forget to moisturize a lot! every day!

PhycoKittyBoom said:
As someone who has to shave all over a lot i can tell you a few things.

1. Always use a good razor. type and brand are your choosing no one brans fits everyone. find a good one and use it. I personally use 2 different razors one for legs, arms and face, the other for breast, belly and other areas.

2. Use a good quality moisturizing location (alcohol free preferred). This will help keep your skin soft and protected. also baby powder for the areas that perspire a lot.

3. Exfoliate your body with a good quality soft bristle brush, or exfoliation soap. This will reduce or eliminate ingrown hairs.

If you want to look into longer term look for waxing, epilation or laser hair removal. All of which have their expenses and problems associated.

From you friendly Baby Kitty

PhycoKittyBoom

I agree with all that was said here! All I would add is that I would use conditioner instead of soap/shaving cream when you are super hairy. Then maintenance is key, you need to keep shaving otherwise you get super itchy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back