Thread: Waddling Tonight...

Default Waddling Tonight...

So... I like 'em thick and wet. This morning I put on 2 Abri Form-x Plus M4s topped with an L4 and then a large Bambino. I perforate the plastic backing on the Abri diapers with a wartenberg wheel and tuck in the Bambino around the waist and legs so it acts as one thick diaper. I have now had to perforate the Bambino and put a Large Confidry 24/7 on top. I'm aiming to get another 3+ hours in this masterpiece but will likely have to resort to my Leakmaster Deluxe heavy duty plastic panties and a onesie to hold it up.

Sounds fun. Can you walk/waddle still or do you have to crawl like a baby?

How do you fill such a thing lol. If I want to be like that I have to resort so pouring in warm water.

That is SO AWESOME bAByTiffany!! I too love thick diapers. I am currently in just a Bambino Bellissimo, Wellness Superio, 2 Huggies Size 6, and a Large Attends w/ Waistband. Hopefully I don't leak before I have to change my diapers before work in a few hours...

I thought the 2 abena L4's I put on the other day was insanely thick.(and perfect��)

BabyTiffany must have an outrageous diaper budget, I want one like that.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Why do you want to be That thick! Seems a waste of diapers to me!

Hey, whatever floats your boat. More power to you, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Why do you want to be That thick! Seems a waste of diapers to me!
    Yeah it's a waste,but it must be nice to have such a "robust " stock investment of diapers to be able to do that, there are many ABDL'S without basic access because of living situation , or financial situation so if you got it , flaunt it as they say.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk