Status
Not open for further replies.

KittensGoRoar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
So yesterday I was at my local carnival in the city and a vendor had some really awesome light up shoes, after a bit of thinking I got them and I am loving them so much, the best part is its optional to have them light up and I can pick the colours! Anyway it's been making me feel really little walking around with them flashing and changing colours :D

That's great. I haven't seen them is adult sizes so I have never had the chance to buy them.

Yes, I was going to ask, how did you find them in your size? I've never seen them for adults on Amazon or anywhere, for that matter.

Cool!

dogboy said:
Yes, I was going to ask, how did you find them in your size? I've never seen them for adults on Amazon or anywhere, for that matter.

Seconded! I always wanted a pair of these when I was a kid but I don't think I ever got them. It's past time I fixed that I think.

I've now noticed people on TV wearing them. I guess I should have been more observant...haha.

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen any light up adult shoes on amazon before :O

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...light+up+shoes

I searched this some time ago after What's Inside (a popular YouTube channel) cut one open. Back then they only had 2 styles and they both looked like elderly sneakers with lights

It looks like they've added more styles though.
Still slim pickins but that doesn't stop me from wanting some~

Thank so much for the link!
I always wanted some when i was a child, but my family keep saying to me, that they were futile and expensive. I'm so happy they exist on adult size!:biggrin:

If anyone is in Canada I was at K-days and they had them :) lots of people like them and it's been super awesome using them (and I got asked this) yes they can be charged via micro USB :D

Oooooh, light up shoes would pair well with a lot of my shortalls. o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back