Thread: Light up shoes!

Default Light up shoes!

So yesterday I was at my local carnival in the city and a vendor had some really awesome light up shoes, after a bit of thinking I got them and I am loving them so much, the best part is its optional to have them light up and I can pick the colours! Anyway it's been making me feel really little walking around with them flashing and changing colours

That's great. I haven't seen them is adult sizes so I have never had the chance to buy them.

Yes, I was going to ask, how did you find them in your size? I've never seen them for adults on Amazon or anywhere, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yes, I was going to ask, how did you find them in your size? I've never seen them for adults on Amazon or anywhere, for that matter.
    Seconded! I always wanted a pair of these when I was a kid but I don't think I ever got them. It's past time I fixed that I think.

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen any light up adult shoes on amazon before :O

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...light+up+shoes

I searched this some time ago after What's Inside (a popular YouTube channel) cut one open. Back then they only had 2 styles and they both looked like elderly sneakers with lights

It looks like they've added more styles though.
    Still slim pickins but that doesn't stop me from wanting some~

I've now noticed people on TV wearing them. I guess I should have been more observant...haha.

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen any light up adult shoes on amazon before :O

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...light+up+shoes

I searched this some time ago after What's Inside (a popular YouTube channel) cut one open. Back then they only had 2 styles and they both looked like elderly sneakers with lights

It looks like they've added more styles though.
    Still slim pickins but that doesn't stop me from wanting some~
    Thank so much for the link!
    I always wanted some when i was a child, but my family keep saying to me, that they were futile and expensive. I'm so happy they exist on adult size!

If anyone is in Canada I was at K-days and they had them lots of people like them and it's been super awesome using them (and I got asked this) yes they can be charged via micro USB