Kimberly Clark makes CVS pants more childlike

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefurealfriends

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I never noticed the logo on the pants until the other day, i got these multi colored pants from CVS I had seen on another thread. Much more childish more like honest diapers than goodnites, the back looks like pullups.And the small/med to me look just like generic baby diapers. and what do you know.
I have 3 generations of goodnites with the same stamp
kcww 06 08 12 and the CVS has the same KCWW(Kimberly Clark world wide) mark KCWW 12. So now im happy. KC make's goodnites and cvs ( one pant is teen like and one more childish. now i need to see if krogers are the same and that will solve why they all are so alike same manufacturing company slightly different specs.

Doesn't surprise me, I suspect many of the store / "house" brands we use are made by the same companies and likely the same factories as name / national brands. I've been in a factory that just made the plastic wrap that goes around toilet paper and paper towels, I think they supplied something like 6 store brands and a couple national brands. Even more interesting is if you look at the national brands and see how many are owned by the same company, then see how many of those companies are owned by the same holding / investment companies.

I love their spaceship print on the boy's training pants.

Any pictures of the patterns? CVS website is very sparse on details. Are these the unisex ones they have in L/XL?

Prairie said:
Any pictures of the patterns? CVS website is very sparse on details. Are these the unisex ones they have in L/XL?
Yeah if they sound as cute as they sound I'd love to see some pictures.

oh, sure guys sorry i did not post them before !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back