Thread: I think this is a site for me

Default I think this is a site for me

I signed up a while ago but didn't post anything, so I apparently became a lurker. I'm a pants and bed wetter with an interest in diapers although not wearing diapers all the time. I now have daytime urge incontinence so pullups come in handy. Nobody even asks at the store when I buy protection products. I don't always wear diapers at night but have protection on the bed. I hope there are others on here with similar interests.
    Last edited by mikesecret; 23-Jul-2016 at 02:47.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesecret View Post
    I signed up a while ago but didn't post anything, so I apparently became a lurker. I'm a pants and bed wetter with an interest in diapers although not wearing diapers all the time. I now have daytime urge incontinence so pullups come in handy. Nobody even asks at the store when I buy protection products. I don't always wear diapers at night but have protection on the bed. I hope there are others on here with similar interests.
    Hello and welcome to the site. You should be in good company on this site as we have a number of members who are incontinent. It's also a good resource should you want to know what kinds of diapers are being sold on the various sites. There really are a lot of choices. We may be an odd group, but we're very supportive and there for each other.

Anybody that wets the bed is ok in my book. Welcome aboard.

Welcome out of the darkness of LURKING , lol, I have a lot of the same interests, would rather wet my pants then a diaper when I can get away with it , have urge incontinence and when i feel i have to go i better get it out and go pretty quick or i am wet, wet the bed off and on my whole life and now am diapered at night but don't mind stripping off a soaked diaper early in the morning and wetting the bed if I have leaked with the diaper on already.

Thanks all for the comments. I don't log on often enough but do enjoy reading the post on here.

welcome hun....hope you post more rather than lurk lol.far more fun...hugs xxx

I came to wearing diapers via having a love for peeing my pants, too. I've never wet my bed. I've thought about but never acted on it.

Always nice to see an older seasoned person join in on this site.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesecret View Post
    Welcome here, mon ami. Nobody asks in the store when I buy either, and who cares if they do? As a matter of fact, last time I bought the kind lady asked if this large size was not too big for me :-) So just chill with it and enjoy a newly found joy.

Welcome! I haven't really explored the whole 'peeing fantasy' myself but there are many people here that can relate to you!