So I just finished using my firat premium diaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonic2786

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It was an abena s4 (small version of the m4). It was a little too small but worked. It held 1 large wetting and several smaller ones. It probably would've held more if it fit properly. I will order the normal m4 next time, but I was surprised how much this held
A huge upgrade over the depends I had been wearing.

The premiums are nice for wetting. They get so heavy and full without leaking.:laugh:.

For number 2 I actually prefer a thinner diaper with high side guards.

Yes, I have Tranquility Overnight Pull-Ups and they can hold three wettings although it is better to have smaller constant flows even if they are forced to not have leaks. They are waddlers very thick in the crotch but very safe and work for my needs to have sleep protection from a health problem. I am looking forward to a package of Tranquility ATN's next week for a tape on diaper.

But alas they are premium at a higher price, but I search amazon for the lowest highest price.

attends10 said:
For number 2 I actually prefer a thinner diaper with high side guards.

Hahah!!, yeah I can relate. The really thick ones make it seem like you didn't even mess. It's quite weird!

Craver said:
Yes, I have Tranquility Overnight Pull-Ups and they can hold three wettings although it is better to have smaller constant flows even if they are forced to not have leaks. They are waddlers very thick in the crotch but very safe and work for my needs to have sleep protection from a health problem. I am looking forward to a package of Tranquility ATN's next week for a tape on diaper.

But alas they are premium at a higher price, but I search amazon for the lowest highest price.
If you have a health problem that you wear for, save some money and get a script from your doctor, my daily wear is covered by insurance, my play time is out of pocket but my day to day IC stuff is insurance.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

demonic2786 said:
. It was a little too small but worked.

On this I think I was wrong, I just didn't know how to tape on a diaper. I've gotten it to fit fine since I first made this post.

demonic2786 said:
On this I think I was wrong, I just didn't know how to tape on a diaper. I've gotten it to fit fine since I first made this post.

Well just do like your avatar there, tails looks like he's got on the right size diaper and has got it taped on perfectly!

enjoy!

demonic2786 said:
It was an abena s4 (small version of the m4). It was a little too small but worked. It held 1 large wetting and several smaller ones. It probably would've held more if it fit properly. I will order the normal m4 next time, but I was surprised how much this held
A huge upgrade over the depends I had been wearing.
Now that you have tried a premium you can consider yourself "ruined", those cheap Store diapers are never gonna be good enough, or priced for what they do VERY LITTLE.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yeah premium diapers are great. They can hold some really heavy/good wettings and not leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back