I finally accept myself ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, I finally accept that I'm a straight trans female.

^.^

Feels great, I kind of rationalized it, and realized there is no point feeling guilty about who you are, I don't feel guilty about my eye color, or my height, so why should I feel guilty about my gender.

I am who I am, ^.^ screw the haters.

I'm a girl, who likes being girlish, I'll stop ignoring that I'm a girl and girl up ;)

My guilt kind of stems from not being able to look feminine enough, but I don't blame myself for hating my male body, I'm a girl.

The problem isn't me, the problem is society.

Thank's yall! for the support :p

Sorry had to share this announcement. :)

DrunkBear said:

^.^

Feels great, I kind of rationalized it, and realized there is no point feeling guilty about who you are, I don't feel guilty about my eye color, or my height, so why should I feel guilty about my gender.

I'm a girl, who likes being girlish, I'll stop ignoring that I'm a girl and girl up ;)

My guilt kind of stems from not being able to look feminine enough, but I don't blame myself for hating my male body, I'm a girl.

Glad to hear that you could find acceptance. =^.^=

brabbit1987 said:
Glad to hear that you could find acceptance. =^.^=

Thanks ^.^

I found acceptance at the trainstation, he said hi.. hehe I jokes.

But yeah, I fully accept it now.

Last edited:
congrats on being able to be yourself

DrunkBear said:

^.^

This makes my heart SING! How wonderful for you! Congratulations, ride high on this feeling! :hugs:

I'm so glad to hear you've reached a place of acceptance. I hope it lasts and lasts. If you ever feel it faltering though, know you have support.. and know that it happens. Some days are harder than others, but I've found it gets easier and easier as time goes on.

Congrats. Good job!!

Congrats, here's to a long life of happiness.

Congratulations sweetheart...so glad you have found who you are... and as you say sod what anybody thinks...you have to be you and be happy with who you are no matter what others think or say...its your life so live it as you want to live it and just be happy...if people cant accept you for you then that is their loss xxx

Congrats, confidence is the key to true happinest. ^_^

Thanks, I feel happy that I'm a girl :)

DrunkBear said:
Thanks, I feel happy that I'm a girl :)

Of course you're girl, I'm sure you're girl, yourself is a girl.

AEther*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back