Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My mom and dad that I want to wear am not sure how much long I can keep this secret
And the urge to wear won't go away and gets stronger more I look at diapers are someone in diapers
It makes me want to wear them. This could work out in my favor are be huge mistake

Buhha said:
My mom and dad that I want to wear am not sure how much long I can keep this secret
And the urge to wear won't go away and gets stronger more I look at diapers are someone in diapers
It makes me want to wear them. This could work out in my favor are be huge mistake

Yo, Buhha -- But you're 30! Don't give those parents more power than they deserve. I mean, if you're still living with them, then yeah, you probably owe it to them to at least maintain the privacy of your diaper-wearing. They keep the sex in their bedroom, yes? But gosh... Go get yourself some diapers and pad up! I don't know what sort of arrangement you have with your parents, but I'm guessing it doesn't involve repeated random searches of your bags and so on. There are lots of ways (usually) to obtain diapers discretely, whether by purchasing at brick-and-mortar stores, or by ordering online and having them delivered to a UPS Store, FedEx location, etc., and then picking them up from there.

Your parents aren't going to buy you diapers, and the best you can probably hope for is an uncomfortable sort of one-eyebrow-raised expression and an "Ohhhhhh...kayyyyyyy...........". Rather than throw them the ball when you know they won't play, I'd suggest making a modest effort at going solo. If they ever stumble upon your supplies, you'll have a great excuse to bring it up, and also the evidence to prove that you're trying to cope with your urges in a reasonable, private fashion. I suspect they'll appreciate that, even if they're not excited about all of that potty-learning going to waste. ;->

i might have no choice my mom found abu site earlier today and ask why am on it i told her idk.

Buhha said:
i might have no choice my mom found abu site earlier today and ask why am on it i told her idk.

I have serious adult conversations with my mother while wearing a wet diaper, and then I eat dinner with the family like that. If your parents are cool and tolerant about things in general, you should tell them. Fear is the enemy.

Am not sure ill been thinking about and rethinking it for a few mouths now.

So My mom and dad asked why was looking at diapers and baby stuff i told them i don't know. My dad asked if i want to be diapers i told him no he also asked if i want baby bolted. I also bit of panic i removed all my diaper pics and cleared my internet history

Just saying they probably as close to the truth as they possibly could by themselves at this point. They will notice the change in your behavior and probably will try to confront you about it in a possibly more accepting tone, in order to learn the truth while also preventing any relationship issues. It would best to be prepared to open up when the time comes.

They seem to be understanding from what you are telling me. Your dad might have wanted to help you out, and that's why he was asking. Something similar happened with my step dad. My advice is to just tell them. I'm sure you'll be happier once you do.

I think sooner or later you may have to tell them. I don't know your situation with living at home, so it's hard to advise you. My mom found my stuff when I was 22, a senior in college, so I had to admit that I enjoyed wearing diapers. She quickly understood that it was called Infantalism and sent me to a psychiatrist, but all parents are different. It sounds like your parents might be a lot more understanding.

We have a kinds of members on this site. Some have been independent once they graduated from school and others have not. Everyone's situation is a little different. What is your situation and how understanding would you parents be?

i have mild autism so its kinda of hard to me to live on my own. And am sure if they be cool with it our not when they asked about it was kinda of joking matter

Buhha said:
i have mild autism so its kinda of hard to me to live on my own. And am sure if they be cool with it our not when they asked about it was kinda of joking matter

Besides, having a diaper fetish is not a bad thing. It's just something to wear for fun or if you have medical issues.

Don't forget there is also a difference between a diaper fetish and merely liking to wear diapers

Here's what happened Eelier today we had a guy come check our internet it wasn't working right he say the diapers site and ask my mom about it that kind of of pissed me off he didn't need to do that and then that's were my mom asked me about it i told her idk why am on those sites. Then later day my dad brings up that he saw some of my diaper pics and asked me about it again i said idk he then said your not becoming werdio on us are you i told him no.
he also asked if i want baby boolte and i want to oder diapers again i said no my mom said something like you going pee in them? i was thinking am telling them today but i changed my mind

Chances are they are just trying to understand, especially if they weren't being rude or mocking you when they asked those questions. Either way, you should be honest with them. Otherwise they might think your hiding something. If they think you are hiding something, they may jump to conclusions and think your going to become a pedophile. Its a common mistake for parents of ABDLs but a very damaging one. If they ask why you didn't just tell them in full before: tell them the truth that you were nervous. You have a big chance to start this off on a good note before someone plants negative thought seeds in their heads.

edit: It might help to show your parents a website like this one:
http://understanding.infantilism.org/
http://understanding.infantilism.org/are_abdls_ok.php

Feel free to read through it first though.

Last edited:
silentdreamer1996 said:
Don't forget there is also a difference between a diaper fetish and merely liking to wear diapers

it started out as me liking to see people in diapers then to wonder what its like to wear one

- - - Updated - - -

One day I accidentally said a baby word to mom I told I was putting water in my slippy I ment slipper bolte

Now thinking about becoming ab I really don't know if I want tell them.

At this point tell them the truth. They suspect already and will just keep worrying. You have not been good about concealing things, so go ahead and get everything out in the open.

i just don't know yet this something ill need to wait on

if that days come were ill have tell them if i get found out again just come out with it just tell them its something i want to try. I would also have to show them this site and others am on

You don't have to tell them if you don't want to.

I would only tell them if you think they will be able to accept it to an extent - and if it would help you that they know - but only you can judge that.

Obviously there is a risk of a bad reaction which you'd have to cope with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back