Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello... I'm Ashamed.

Unhappy Hello... I'm Ashamed.

Hi there.
    This is my first time joining a forum based on this, and well...

I'm ashamed that I've become addicted to this fetish.
    I, I'm pretty sure it's not normal, that I'm insane or something

I like looking at Age Regression, and diaper play, and thinking about the feeling

But at the same time, I'm ashamed to like this stuff.

I'm not sure what to do. Nobody knows my secret.

Welcome to Adisc!

Don't be ashamed, it's normal to feel this way at first, but it gets better.

Do you have any interests outside of the fetish stuff? Hobbies? Favourite movies? Stuff like that.

Hello Ashamed I'm DrunkBear (Okies that was a terrible joke)

Welcome, Tobiah. Hope you have a amazing stay.

I am ashamed of my AB/DL life when I do get very addicted to it and want to and do binge with hours and hours and days in my apartment doing AB/DL things. Like last Friday I spent almost the whole day in bed wetting my diaper and sucking on a pacifier.
    I am not ashamed though when I get to balance--when I do adult things both inside and outside and AB/DL things.
    I need to do this. When I go full stop for a while, I get cravings to go back to AB/DL land and then I binge and feel ashamed.
    People here are great to help us get balance. Like I posted that I wanted to regress all day today and people warned me to do that but only for a short time or include adult things. So I have out both my coloring books and adult memoir books.

I like to work with computers...
    I want to get rid of this fetish, it's in its infancy stage.
    I.. I'm imagining what it's like to wear diapers, and I've been trying to emulate the feeling by wearing different things, but.. I had a thought about going to the store and buying some, but that would be dumb and I really need help

This is an individual journey for all of us depending on our circumstances. If you avoid this fetish then you will But if you cannot I will just add that after all these years this web site is the best for healthy support of all of them.

Alright..
    I guess the only thing I can do right now is get support and not spend money on this.

I know what you are feeling about spending money. One idea is to go to web sites for brands like Tena and Depends and get some free samples. Then you can wear the diapers and see if you don't like them after all that the reality isn't as good as the fantasy. Also while you are in this state of mind do two things each day out of your home, away from electronics even grocery shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Craver View Post
    I know what you are feeling about spending money. One idea is to go to web sites for brands like Tena and Depends and get some free samples. Then you can wear the diapers and see if you don't like them after all that the reality isn't as good as the fantasy. Also while you are in this state of mind do two things each day out of your home, away from electronics even grocery shopping.
    I got the trial pack, and hopefully it will get here soon..
    I bought it under a pseudonym, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobiah View Post
    I got the trial pack, and hopefully it will get here soon..
    I bought it under a pseudonym, so yeah.
    Trust me, you will love them. It can be stressful sometimes, but you will get used to it.