• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! :) I'm new to most of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

josethecoolest

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey y'all :)
My name is Jose I'm currently a college student in Texas and I'm finally logging into this account I made months ago. Also I'm an extrovert who loves to make friends :D

My relationship with diapers is a bit complex. I was a bed wetter until the age of 14 so I would wear them at night during those times, but because I stopped wetting the bed I stopped wearing and I stopped worrying about incontinence. That being said in recent months I've had enough leakage as well as accidents to come to the conclusion I am incontinent (although I haven't seen a doctor yet). This is why I made this account and started doing research, but more on this later. :p

When it comes to non DL/IC things I enjoy reading history and fantasy books, exercising, and Nintendo games (especially Pokemon!) I also love comic books!

What I'd like most is to figure out what kind of incontinence I have (from the descriptions I've read I think it's urge), what kind of diapers are good (I hope I don't ask questions that have already been asked), find out where I fit in the ABDL community, get advice, and make friends who share similar feelings or/and know what I'm going through. :)

Hello Jose and welcome to the group.

Very informative intro.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome to ADISC!

I would be a bit concerned with being incontinent at your age. I think you should make an appointment with your doctor to make sure it isn't something easily curable or is going to get a lot worse.

Otherwise, just look at the forums - most of your questions have already been answered but if you don't find something that you can use, by all means go ahead and create a new thread. We will be happy to answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back