Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smaller Pull-up

Default Smaller Pull-up

I've never bought diapers in person and I don't know what to look for when I'm in the store. I'm looking for a pull-ups that fit. I'm thinking about kids pull-ups because they'll be cheaper. It's mostly for comfort sleeping.

I live in the US and have a 27 inch waist. Are there any characters or patterns I should look for for the best fit?

Goodnights should be a great fit. You may even be able to squeeze into a 4t-5t pull up if you really like those designs. But for functionality, go with the goodnights.

What size would the Goodnights be? I don't know how the sizes of premium adult diaper compare to Goodnights.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSun View Post
    What size would the Goodnights be? I don't know how the sizes of premium adult diaper compare to Goodnights.
    There are only two sizes: S/M, and L/XL. Given that S/M targets the age range of 4-8 years and up to 65lbs, you can be certain that the L/XL will the better of the two for you. I recall one member claiming that L/XL was too big on him/her, and that S/M was better. Now that sufficient time has passed and anonymity has been established, I feel comfortable calling BS on that.

Those products are made for kids. I would steer away from that whole genre. We now have products made especially for us. What's wrong with those? Write to ABUNIVERSE.COM and see if there is any interest in a pull-up. Myself, I like real diapers that fit normally. I shop BAMBINODIPERS.com all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by extremecomfy View Post
    Those products are made for kids. I would steer away from that whole genre. We now have products made especially for us. What's wrong with those? Write to ABUNIVERSE.COM and see if there is any interest in a pull-up. Myself, I like real diapers that fit normally. I shop BAMBINODIPERS.com all the time.

That may be true , but alot of people dont have the courage to order online diapers/ADBL, so they stick with store options that are cheaper and of course looks cuter lol. adult diapers dont have that child like look yet. for functionality i would def suggest a bigger brand, even Depends would work , i use more often. just a possibility

I guess for non-adult diaper prices, Goodnight large are the best chance. I might buy depends just in case the Goodnights don't make good pajamas.

Quote Originally Posted by extremecomfy View Post
    The L/LG Goodnites may be made for kids, but adults with a narrower waist can still wear them. I spoke with Kimberly Clark recently about this, referring to their Depend Real-Fits for men. The Real Fits had too much of a gap, so KC recommended the L/LG Goodnites instead. And that's what I wear under my regular cotton briefs when I am at my optimum functioning level. I don't constantly wear the Dry 24/7's or Bellissimos when I feel there is no need to.

I'm a 28/29" waist and I fit in to GoodNites L/XL fairly well. I haven't had any leaks that I didn't cause/allow on purpose.

The the Goodnights fit well enough, but I don't feel safe and secure. The coverage is good, but the lack of tapes makes it feel less like a diaper should.