Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: able to create a new diaper

Default able to create a new diaper

Just for kicks If you was able to create a new adult diaper what would you do to make it the greatest diaper on the market?

I would make an exact clone of today's pampers baby dry just larger to fit me. Every measurement would be proportional to the original.

I'd love to see something like a downgraded version of the products ABU, Tykables, Bambino make. Having a fun, thick, ultra super absorbent diaper that can last 6+ hours and multiple wettings is great fun, but not practical and functional, not to mention expensive. If there was a decent diaper, above the level of cheap medical grade crap, but not premium level at a respectable cost, that would hit a sweet spot. For me, and I'd guess others, part of the fun and enjoyment is the diaper change. When you've got a diaper that can stand up to 8+ hours of use, you're either changing out of it before its even close to maxed out, or wearing it longer then you'd like.

I would give it the Luvs scent, and bring back the Barney designs on the the front. Giving it two tabs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    I'd love to see something like a downgraded version of the products ABU, Tykables, Bambino make. Having a fun, thick, ultra super absorbent diaper that can last 6+ hours and multiple wettings is great fun, but not practical and functional, not to mention expensive. If there was a decent diaper, above the level of cheap medical grade crap, but not premium level at a respectable cost, that would hit a sweet spot.
    Add your voice to the chorus, there's a number of us asking for that already. IMHO the only one of those we've ever gotten was the original snuggies waddlers. And those are discontinued, with only vague suggestions of a replacement in the works at some point in the future....

I would have diapers that are more preprotional to my size and a slightly more absorbant and cheap to get like in supermarkets. I am happy with my current diapers as they are not shockingly unfitting, they fit enough for looks but if I could wear them without modding them then they would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    I'd love to see something like a downgraded version of the products ABU, Tykables, Bambino make. Having a fun, thick, ultra super absorbent diaper that can last 6+ hours and multiple wettings is great fun, but not practical and functional, not to mention expensive. If there was a decent diaper, above the level of cheap medical grade crap, but not premium level at a respectable cost, that would hit a sweet spot. For me, and I'd guess others, part of the fun and enjoyment is the diaper change. When you've got a diaper that can stand up to 8+ hours of use, you're either changing out of it before its even close to maxed out, or wearing it longer then you'd like.
    Just trying to understand, whatís the issue with medical diapers? Specifically Iím thinking of 24/7, Abena M4 & Northshore Supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by WBxx View Post
    Just trying to understand, what’s the issue with medical diapers? Specifically I’m thinking of 24/7, Abena M4 & Northshore Supreme.
    For me the dry 24/7 took one good soaking then clumped up it was uncomfortable when wet. It was a waste of diaper. And too expensive.

There is nothing wrong with dry 24/7 or abena (other than no longer having plastic backed). I haven't tried northshore. They all fit their own niche. What I, and many others are looking for is something between those, ABU, Tykeables, and other top of the line, top of the PRICE diapers, and the cheap store brand or low grade medical diapers. I currently use molicare comfort plus slips because they are the closest thing to that. Tena basic slips were just about perfect in that regard, but they are no more.

Think about it like this. Some people only want a low end car they can drive until it breaks down. Some want a $50,000 plus luxury car, not because they need it, but they can afford it and its nice. Then there are those of us in the middle. Just give us something middle of the road, practical, and affordable compared to the quality delivered.

D1aperBOY

For me a nappy that is thick enough to waddle in when dry, can take two wettings, has a looser cavity for messings and is reasonably priced. also has blocks and other baby items on the outside.