Rearz Seduction/Safari/Incontrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmium

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's hard to get any definite info on this, but maybe anyone here can tell me:

One source says the Seduction is NOT the same as the Incontrol and Safari, but another one does. Can anyone tell me whether there is any difference, aside from the colors, between those 3 diapers? Samples are not very easy to get here, so i'd like to know beforehand :)

Specifically, that one source mentioned that the Seduction is thinner and slightly less absorbent than the other two.

There are 2 basic groups of Rearz diapers. The Safari is the base model for the Safari (obviously), Seduction, Princess Pink and Inspire+ InControl. The Spoiled is the base for the Spoiled (obviously) and the Inspire (not the + model though).

Poptart7 said:
There are 2 basic groups of Rearz diapers. The Safari is the base model for the Safari (obviously), Seduction, Princess Pink and Inspire+ InControl. The Spoiled is the base for the Spoiled (obviously) and the Inspire (not the + model though).

In other words, that one source was incorrect? Which would be a good thing (i assume the sizing is identical too then).

One other thing though, the plastic on the normal inspire is really stiff, but it was softer on the seduction (much better on that one imho). I haven't gotten my hands on the 'normal' incontrol yet (hence the question), only thing left to find out is whether the plastic is like the seduction or the inspire on that one.

Another thing is how similar people feel the ABU Simple/Space and Rearz Safari/Incontrol/Seduction are and which they prefer...

The Inspire+ InControl is the exact same as the Seductions apart from the colour. I visited Rearz this morning specifically to buy some Seductions, but since I couldn't get them in a sample pack I thought I'd try the Inspire+ first and then see about ordering the others. So far this is one of the better diapers I've tried.

Osmium said:
Another thing is how similar people feel the ABU Simple/Space and Rearz Safari/Incontrol/Seduction are and which they prefer...

I have only tried one space and one seduction. I previously kinda giggled at the thought of a black diaper especially one with white tapes :p. I guess it brought the DL right out of me and I have a case on the way. I love the space also though, it was very absorbent and cute as hell. I think the rearz is just so soft and it fit me very well. Very plush, soft inside and out and absorbent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back