Has someone tried the new Always Discreet Low Rise underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrow75

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I didn't notice that the moderate absorbency version of the Always Discreet underwear have been upgraded.

I use the maximum absorbency versions as they used to have exactly the same design as the moderate ones, but with slightly higher absorbency capacity.

But the moderate ones now feature a lower rise which seems quite exciting as the main thing I didn't like about the Always Discreet underwear was precisely their "grandma panties" look, with a large waistband that can easily pop out the jeans I am wearing. I was wondering why they didn't make them have a lower rise, as the absorbent part was stopping much lower, and that there is no need for such a large band to make them stay at the hips.

This new feature can make me reconsider them. From the packaging picture, it seems that they do fit under the belly button, which was not the case before.

Have someone tried them and does someone have pictures of them?
I would really like to see differences between the 2 versions.

Last edited:
I might have to see if I can find them. I actually like the always discreet because the hold a lot and I feel comfortable wearing them anywhere. If they could combine a waistband like the depends real fit and keep the leak guards, they would be perfect.

I have tried them, the waistband definitely has a lower rise, but the padding does not go as high the old style. They tend to sag more the wetter they get. I had to purchase them online since I could not find them in stores.

Thanks for your answer remington!
Too bad the padding is smaller, but I would definitely want to try them and see how they look like (the design seems to have been updated as well).
In Europe there are now 3 capacity levels (instead of 2 before), the low rise being the first one. I would like to try the highest one, which should be great.

remington1911 said:
I have tried them, the waistband definitely has a lower rise, but the padding does not go as high the old style. They tend to sag more the wetter they get. I had to purchase them online since I could not find them in stores.

Could you send a picture of the Low Rise Always Discreet underwear if you still have some left? I'd like to see how they are and if they can easily be hidden under normal jeans. Thanks!

IMG_5315 (1024x768).jpg
I would say they could easily be hidden under normal jeans. the pic doesn't show it very well but they are about an inch shorter than the old style. I over layed them and you can kinda make out the bow on the old style, as a reference.The padding is close to an inch and a half shorter than the old style. I have worn the old style under normal jeans with my shirt tucked in and I didn't find it to be noticeable at all.

remington1911 said:
View attachment 26728
I would say they could easily be hidden under normal jeans. the pic doesn't show it very well but they are about an inch shorter than the old style. I over layed them and you can kinda make out the bow on the old style, as a reference.The padding is close to an inch and a half shorter than the old style. I have worn the old style under normal jeans with my shirt tucked in and I didn't find it to be noticeable at all.

Very nice! Thank you very much for the picture and the details. I do like the new design (the little drawings have been updated as well from what I see).
I think these low rise ones are perfect for days when the shirt is not tucked and you want to be confident about not showing at all the pull-up while bending or things like that, and the maximum protection ones are indeed perfect when the shirt is tucked and for maximum confidence concerning absorption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back