Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
image.jpg

A bit gross I know but on the day of my moms funeral last Thursday, it was hot out, I wore a summer top with no sleeves and no suncream.

It was very red on the day it happened and then it started tanning or at least on my actual arms but my shoulder, 5 days after, had started peeling like mad!

Is my skin going to come off badly?! Have I got cancer!? I am a hyperchrondriac so I am panicking right now! You are proberly going to tell me it is just sun burn but seriously peeling after 5 days after the burn!? Is that right?

Yes. That is right.

Don't sweat the hypochondriac your entitled Angelic , if it can go wrong it probably has for me, and if it was something minor I ignored it for a week and it became something major, this world is out to do us in , so some level of paranoid thought is warranted as just CCA.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

it's The Lurgy!!!!! :SHOCKED:

only kidding :smile1:
you always get a peel after being burnt; it's just the dead skin. i can remember when i was younger, kids having competitions to see who could peel off the largest piece; off the back tends to come off the best for that. and the back of the leg.
ahh, the 70s :eek: it's no wonder skin cancer is on the rise.

You are right the back pieces you could make boots out of, some serious shedding got done in the 70s .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

While we're almost on the subject, it's 2:30am, 27°C and I forgot to my hotwater bottle in the freezer for tonight/now.
:wallbash:

Thanks, I actually havn't burnt like in a long time and plus my moms health conditions when she was alive might of contributed to my hyperchrondriacism.

As others have said; its just the skin recovering from being burnt and the old damaged bits falling away. Take it from someone who burns quickly and had an incredibly nasty sunburn as a kid (Dont ask, long story involving childish stupidity lol), if it was something worse, you would know by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back