Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What toys do you have?

Default What toys do you have?

Maybe show us some pics. I'll show mine later

My camera on this phone stopped working but I have GI joes, Xmen figures, legos, and a few stuffed animals. Also I just bought a luke skywalker green lightsaber. I love scifi.

MarchinBunny

Hmm I don't really get toys. Unless you count things like stuffed animals. I just have found no matter how much of an AB/DL I am, I can't stay occupied with something like a children's toy. At least ... I assume you are talking about children's toys liek blocks or something. XD
    Last edited by MarchinBunny; 20-Jul-2016 at 10:41.

Yeah, any toys really that regress you, I have duplo just bought today, I have barbies, a baby doll, stuffies, bubbles, tea set, wooden blocks, cars, a toy motor bike and airplane, balls, threading beads, dinosaur and many more

I really enjoy my new duplo blocks, they are so much fun and I put them away in a neat box!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	26705

I have a large box of Lego, as well as Mega bloks, including a lot of the Halo Mega bloks.
    I love setting them up in dioramas and when I'm in little mode i prefer to "play" with them.

I Have:

LEGO Blocks
    MEGA BLOKS
    MATCHBOX cars
    HOT WHEELS Cars
    ERTL TRactors
    TONKA Trucks
    12" G. I. JOES
    NERF GUNS

Wow,

You guys have too much fun!

I myself have some stuffies...of course!

Got a few of my old hot wheels still around...
    Got a rattle and play keys etc...
    But haven't gotten too many toys...My old house burnt up years back...and have been fighting medical issues since an car accident just a fe months later...
    I've gotta get more toys! That's my mission after I heal up!

Oh, I got iPads of course so I've got games on there for little time...so that does count...Currently typing on my new mini iPad...

Have a lot of stuffies and a couple of odds and ends around my room and in my drawer.
    Like foam balls, a plastic fishing game, clown fish ball popper, some mlp toys, coloring books, that's about it.

I also have perler beads which isn't for little time BUT I can and have made toys out of them like cute animal rag dolls and a train

Ohh... toys is the only stuff that I can had when I lived with my parents without their questions
    I had many old stuffed toys: bears, kittens, rabbits. And I have a collection of horses and ponies, wich includes 12 toys.
    And I have coloring books too.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Yeah, any toys really that regress you, I have duplo just bought today, I have barbies, a baby doll, stuffies, bubbles, tea set, wooden blocks, cars, a toy motor bike and airplane, balls, threading beads, dinosaur and many more

I really enjoy my new duplo blocks, they are so much fun and I put them away in a neat box!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	26705
    I think the closest thing I have to toys are puzzles, like rubik's cubes and all sorts of other weird ones and of course stuffed animals. When I was a kid, all I did was take apart my toys, rarely ever played with them. I just wanted to know how they worked.