Thread: Goodbye, Milo is dead.

Default Goodbye, Milo is dead.

I talk about the whole thing here:

On 7/5/16 @ between 5-5:10 pm, our cat Milo died. He was in end stage renal failure. He was with us at home when he passed. He had a seizure about an hour before. We watched over him as he took his last breath. In his 5 years with us, he stole our hearts. He was a quiet cat, wasn't able to really meow. He loved to sit in our living room window and stare out into the world. I know we gave him a good life with a lot of love. You will always be my baby. I will love you forever.

Sorry for you lose.

Those little stinkers do effect us in so many ways and it hurts when they go.

I'm so sorry BabyMitchy with the death of your kitty. It's hard to lose a furry loved one. My wife and I have lost three dogs during our married life. Now we have our fourth and she brings us a lot of joy, companionship and friendship. Maybe you'll get another cat to keep you company.

Rest is peace Milo. Losing pets is one of the worst things ever. Second worst would be having to give up a pet due to whatever circumstances.

Sorry for your loss The 4 legged family members really hurt a lot more than one would think when they cross that rainbow bridge.

We lost a cat to cronic renal failure a few years ago. Really sad