Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
image.jpg I can't wait to play with it tonight!:laugh::thumbsup: good find!

Nice!

Are those duplo blocks?

When my ex was still here...building Legos was great!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice!

Are those duplo blocks?

When my ex was still here...building Legos was great! With her son...

Yup! Why don't you play with Legos anymore?

I need to go to my grampas house and find my legos and other toys, they are sooo fun!

Interesting, reminds my childhood, that was my favourite toys.

Angelic said:
Yup! Why don't you play with Legos anymore?

Well, don't have any...and haven't bought any...

I may have to get some!

oh wow super awsome

Great choice, Ange. They're a honest-to-God stress reliever—especially when it came to college life for me. Add some New Age music in the background, have a chewy granola bar or two and some fruit punch close by, and Presto! Instant satisfaction!

Those look awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always wanted to buy one of those expensive, big sets, like the one that makes an airport but I never have. We have a bunch of legos at the house for the grandchildren. They're really good with them.

i love lego and used to love stickelbricks too!! hugs xxxx

I have pack of toy blocks at my home, sadly my mom trashed them when I entered high school.

I find so annoying when I hear stories of parents throwing away their kids toys just because "they seem too old for them"!

Angelic said:
I find so annoying when I hear stories of parents throwing away their kids toys just because "they seem too old for them"!

Sadly...That's kinda my story, I still have my legos but It's kinda a long story about that one, I won't go into it.

Angelic said:

Doesn't need to always be annoying, there are several reasons why parents get rid of it from their children and not only just because too old for that, I myself was the only child at home and my parents disciplined enough with rational mind, they throw my toys not just because I'm too old for it, but because I sometimes busy with coursework that doesn't have much time to play with it, all the toys would only be rubbish and junk at my home so they threw it away, my house is small anyway.

Maxx said:
You have the perfect excuse, as do I.

We kept Junior's... the ones that survived, anyway. Bought more, including some of the smaller sets for the grandsons...who lived here at the time (they're both driving age now, and out of state). Junior's little girl is still just a bit young for the regular size, but Mrs. Maxx is already busily sorting and assembling the sets for her. Duplos in the meantime. At 2.5, she's well past the stage of putting stuff in her mouth. Her coordination isn't quite good enough for tiny pieces.

I"m dumbfounded by how well our five year old follows the directions that come with the smaller sets and puts them together. I think he's going to be like his dad and become an engineer, but who knows. The seven year old assembles them with ease, but he's more artistic which is my side. I just wish my wife and I would live long enough to see what areas they will eventually gravitate too.

I need to get some Legos, I remember playing with them all the time when I younger. Building stuff was so much fun.

Between having younger cousins and being sold or thrown away all of my toys with the exception of my pound puppy which I still have were gone by the time I was about 13. At that point I didn't want them. I had some little tendencies at that point but I was a relatively normal teenager and balked at the idea of playing with toys. It wasn't until I was in my early twenties that the idea came to me to start getting them all back.

My husband who was just a friend at the time held onto a couple of the toys he had growing up and it was when I saw these and felt an overwhelming sense of jealousy that I knew I had to get them back. It started small but once we became a couple it exploded. I went from a box to a bin to a closet to spilling into my bedroom to when we bought our home the den was designated our dream 80's room which I have shared pictures of before.

My point is even if it's just a box in your closet I think everyone should have a taste of their childhood back. Even if your not a little who doesn't smile when they hold one of their favorite childhood toy. Wow, I'm rambling, sorry. I LOVE TOYS! LOL

I am feeling the exactly the same as you, little Andrea, I am wanting my old toys back so badly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back