Status
Not open for further replies.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have just received my first case of space diapers from Nappies R us. Looking forward to an early bedtime to give them a good test. BTW their service is excellent, plain packaging and no hint at all of what was inside. Also was able to use clic and collect from argos.

I have a sample pack coming in today from abuinverse including a space diaper that I plan on trying tonight. I have tried all of their vintage designs but this will be my first experience of their premium line. I hope we each enjoy our purchase!

The plain packaging mostly works in that they don't know they're for adults. But I've had more than one UPS driver comment on me buying bulk "baby diapers", heheh. The box size and weight tends to give away that they're diapers. Luckily having an infant is much more common than being an AB ^_^

just make sure not to ask for undiscreet shipping ;) ClSft5zVEAAWGs2.jpg

Haha! That's priceless!

My sample came in a few hours ago and the wife is out till late so I went ahead and tried them on. So far so good. I mainly use cushies so putting on a four tape diaper by myself was a bit of a challenge. I like the fit so far and the print is very cute. No usage so far so no comment on absorbency. I could see myself ordering a mixed case including a couple bags of these in the future.

Acan said:
That is absolutely hilarious. Did ABU really ship it like that?
Yeah one of my friends online who works for them drew it, they do that when someone special requests that.

Here we go , padding up for the night, will let you know tomorrow how i got on..........

Man I love those. I have recently moved and sadly had about 3/4 of my last pack that I had to get rid of in the process. And now that I'm a few weeks removed from moving I am sure missing them a lot.

Space are fabulous... Not just saying that as a Star Wars fan either.

That box art is fabulous as well!

After my first night in space diapers I must say i am very happy with them. After reading a lot of previous comments and reviews all over the internet I was already sure they would be fine. I did put in a lille classic soaker pad as i always do with all disposables and used them once in the night and about an hour before getting up. i always wear plastic pants over the top to help hold everything in place. It looks like they would hold a considerable lot more, so might go for a longer session over the weekend to test the limit.

Last edited:
That reminds me of the question I have about the space diapers. Last night it took me 8 hours to fully use up an abena L2 with a stuffer. I don't know that I have enough time in a day to use a space diaper to its fullest! They are definitely my next purchase!

paddedhawk said:
That reminds me of the question I have about the space diapers. Last night it took me 8 hours to fully use up an abena L2 with a stuffer. I don't know that I have enough time in a day to use a space diaper to its fullest! They are definitely my next purchase!

You would if you binged on water for a few hours. Even then, its a little tough, but I've done it in 5 hours while drinking 2.5 liters out of my hiking bladder. Major headache though. Too much water is bad for you xP

Add some caffeine to that water such as ice tea and have some watermelon, you will be surprised at how much capacity you use then.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back