Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Space diapers.

Default Space diapers.

I have just received my first case of space diapers from Nappies R us. Looking forward to an early bedtime to give them a good test. BTW their service is excellent, plain packaging and no hint at all of what was inside. Also was able to use clic and collect from argos.

I have a sample pack coming in today from abuinverse including a space diaper that I plan on trying tonight. I have tried all of their vintage designs but this will be my first experience of their premium line. I hope we each enjoy our purchase!

The plain packaging mostly works in that they don't know they're for adults. But I've had more than one UPS driver comment on me buying bulk "baby diapers", heheh. The box size and weight tends to give away that they're diapers. Luckily having an infant is much more common than being an AB ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    just make sure not to ask for undiscreet shipping Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ClSft5zVEAAWGs2.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	26695
    That is absolutely hilarious. Did ABU really ship it like that?

My sample came in a few hours ago and the wife is out till late so I went ahead and tried them on. So far so good. I mainly use cushies so putting on a four tape diaper by myself was a bit of a challenge. I like the fit so far and the print is very cute. No usage so far so no comment on absorbency. I could see myself ordering a mixed case including a couple bags of these in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Acan View Post
    That is absolutely hilarious. Did ABU really ship it like that?
    Yeah one of my friends online who works for them drew it, they do that when someone special requests that.

Here we go , padding up for the night, will let you know tomorrow how i got on..........

Man I love those. I have recently moved and sadly had about 3/4 of my last pack that I had to get rid of in the process. And now that I'm a few weeks removed from moving I am sure missing them a lot.