• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Double incontinence at 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

chestnut7718

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have to wear fitted diapers for bowel and urine loss. I have little to no control and am in diapers and plastic pants right now to start my day. It's because of prostate surgery . I am also impotent.which means I haven't had a sexual encounter for the last five years. What is your experience with diapers, erections, and sexuality?

Hello chestnut7718 and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I'm glad to see that there's a seriousness here on this site. I am an artist in philly. I'm interested in meeting other FI or UI guys nearby. I have advice for people new to this situation.

Hello

What is your experience with diapers, erections, and sexuality?

I am hetero , married, with no sexual problems. Ive been wearing and using diapers for 30 years........ because I like them.

chestnut7718 said:
I have to wear fitted diapers for bowel and urine loss. I have little to no control and am in diapers and plastic pants right now to start my day. It's because of prostate surgery . I am also impotent.which means I haven't had a sexual encounter for the last five years. What is your experience with diapers, erections, and sexuality?

Good Evening!
I am medically pee-pee and poo-poo incontinent too.
I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back