Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: massages

Default massages

This might have already been posted ( I am sure someone has asked before but can't remember). But...

Has anyone ever gotten a massage at a real massage place while wearing a diaper? I ask this cause they always give a little butt massage and I wonder what they would do if they felt that and heard it crinkle? lol. You think the be professional about it and continue giving it or do you think they might just sorta ease their way down to the next part of the massage? It always has made me wonder what they would do in a situation like that. I am sure they have had experience in it, because I am sure incontinence people get massages.

So just curious. (I won't do it, but I am just curious to what goes on.)

diaperedwolfcub

Wrong area, think might be better in one of the diaper forums. I don't think it's anything to do with computers or games :P

oops. How do i switch it. lol. My mistake. I am sorry.

diaperedwolfcub

Or if someone needs to move it please do.

diaperedwolfcub.

or just delete this whole thread would be fine as well.
    Last edited by Peachy; 11-Mar-2009 at 23:46. Reason: merging double post - put all your thoughts into one post!

It's in Diaper Talk. So yeah...Uhmm.... I haven't gotten a massage period, but I probably wouldn't wear a diaper for it unless I was incontinent. But if I was incontinent, I don't think I'd be getting massages, unless it was with someone that already knows, I suppose.

I suppose you are right. With me though I had no idea they would massage your butt with a full body massage. So when they did I was like I wonder what would happen if your were incontinent and were wearing a diaper and that happened without you suspecting it. You right though most likely you wouldn't get one. Unless of course it was for physically therapy or something of that nature.

diaperedwolfcub

Or worse...what if it the kind where you have to take off your clothes for it? And you are laying there in a diaper.

Well I have gotten plenty of massages in my life. and I don't think they have ever gave me a butt massage. when they ask what kind I always get a full body swiss massage and the buttocks aren't involved. They do however open the sheets slightly to tuck them in before they start working your upper leg[hamstrings/thigh's ect.]
    And they typically have to see the waistband of your underwear so they know where the covers should be. I'd say its 50/50. Sometimes I think it would be cool to try but I probably won't, its just too risky for the Embarrassment

Personally, I wouldn't wear one unless I was truly incontinent, no need to bring this on other people unless absolutely necessary. I have had massages in the past, btw, if you've never had one, you ARE missing out, they are great. My opinion is that masseuses are professionals, and I'm sure they have dealt with folks with disabilities before as true massage parlors (I'm talking licensed establishments - not the "other" kind) hire only trained professional staff, not just folks off the street.

If I were incontinent, I would call the establishment prior to my visit and explain the situation. The way I look at it, they are a business, and my patronage helps pay their salaries and I would assume they would try to accommodate my needs in a professional manner and discreetly. I'm sure they would probably put a quick note in to the masseuse I was to be assigned to, and they would deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't wear one unless I was truly incontinent, no need to bring this on other people unless absolutely necessary. I have had massages in the past, btw, if you've never had one, you ARE missing out, they are great. My opinion is that masseuses are professionals, and I'm sure they have dealt with folks with disabilities before as true massage parlors (I'm talking licensed establishments - not the "other" kind) hire only trained professional staff, not just folks off the street.

If I were incontinent, I would call the establishment prior to my visit and explain the situation. The way I look at it, they are a business, and my patronage helps pay their salaries and I would assume they would try to accommodate my needs in a professional manner and discreetly. I'm sure they would probably put a quick note in to the masseuse I was to be assigned to, and they would deal with it.
    Ya I believe that is how it would go too. Like I said I never would, but was curious for it. But ya disabled probably do call in and let them know the situation. Also for above post, the ones where you get naked they leave the room and then you get under the covers. So they will actually never be exposed to you. I get deep tissue massages and sport massages so swedish might be different. Every time I have gone though they have done my butt. Then again... another reason why I never would do it... they know me. lol. that would be weird to show up in a diaper sometime.

Like ace said though... why bring it onto someone if they don't need to be. But i am sure they have had their share of experiences and I probably nothing would come of it.

diaperedwolfcub.