Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My friend that if ill start wearing that i can kiss my love life good bye that no girl would never date me in diapers.

What you have been told is simply not true.

There are many women who find this quite attractive for numerous reasons. Some are ABDL themselves, others may find an attraction that is associated with some sort of motherly instinct, and even BDSM identifies with this in a submissive role that is appealing to females seeking a dominant role. But while these are all reasons why some women may find it attractive, the more important and lasting reason is having someone who loves you for who you are. Even if a girl may not be "into" this in these ways, they fall in love with all of the rest of you and this is just a part of you and it doesn't change their feelings for you.

There are many different aspects of "love". Some is attraction, some is sexual, some is due to similar interest, and there is no end to combinations. But if you meet someone who you are truly in love with and truly in love with you unconditionally, then your interest in diapers is not going to be something to keep you apart. But I would caution you from my own experience that "acceptance" is not the same as having a relationship where someone also shares in this interest with you and together you are able to enjoy each others companionship in all settings, including wearing diapers.

Do not think that you can't have a lasting and desirable relationship because of your interest in diapers. That simply is not true. While it may narrow things a bit, it is no different than finding someone who has the same beliefs in religion or other aspects in life. Yes, it is a bit less common, but then hey, it isn't a bad thing to be unique. Trust in who you are and don't let just the diaper interests drive a relationship. There is so much more to an enduring relationship than being ABDL. Yet iit is something that both partners need to appreciate as it isn't something in your life that you are going to be able to just set aside because you find someone you are in love with. If you find a partner who isn't really interested in it, don't think that you are just going to be able to set this interest aside, it really is part of who you are as a person.

Best of wishes in your search.:hug:

Don't rush in to a relationship, have patience and it will happen.

:detective3 TeddyBearCowboy

Last edited:
Getting a couple who can accept you as you are, actually is very difficult. Almost everyone get a result like that. Although the search continues to struggle or hard done even filled with sacrifice.

Indeed, there are people who can accept you as you are, and it can be seen from the person. What there is in her and she's also the attitude towards you.

Feature someone who can accept you as you are:

For the first, the person can accept us as we are if she also feels a shortage and there is a sense that these deficiencies can affect the relationship. Circumstances are like that, because people who have a deficiency but doesn't feel it is not necessarily she could accept you as you are.

She remained there with you in any circumstance, wherever, and when she along with anyone. Even at the time you could say embarrassing condition like wear diapers, she has not changed and remained as at any other time. She can still exist under any circumstances, not just when she wants.

In bad conditions, she could be a partner in achieving an outcome or goal. Regardless of your relationship with her, she will engage directly for a purpose or out of a shared problem.

Characteristics of people who can accept what like the one above is hard to find at all. But if you find people like this, you shouldn't directly satisfied. Anyone and any such person, for many reasons can suddenly change. So, although she could accept what is, is still trying to become a better person. It is very useful not only for herself, but for your relationship also for your lives better.

Thanks
-Max

MaxToddler said:
Getting a couple who can accept you as you are, actually is very difficult. Almost everyone get a result like that. Although the search continues to struggle or hard done even filled with sacrifice.

Indeed, there are people who can accept you as you are, and it can be seen from the person. What there is in her and she's also the attitude towards you.

Feature someone who can accept you as you are:

For the first, the person can accept us as we are if she also feels a shortage and there is a sense that these deficiencies can affect the relationship. Circumstances are like that, because people who have a deficiency but doesn't feel it is not necessarily she could accept you as you are.

She remained there with you in any circumstance, wherever, and when she along with anyone. Even at the time you could say embarrassing condition like wear diapers, she has not changed and remained as at any other time. She can still exist under any circumstances, not just when she wants.

In bad conditions, she could be a partner in achieving an outcome or goal. Regardless of your relationship with her, she will engage directly for a purpose or out of a shared problem.

Characteristics of people who can accept what like the one above is hard to find at all. But if you find people like this, you shouldn't directly satisfied. Anyone and any such person, for many reasons can suddenly change. So, although she could accept what is, is still trying to become a better person. It is very useful not only for herself, but for your relationship also for your lives better.

Thanks
-Max

First of all, it is my understanding that the OP was asking about a relationship with a girl not from a couple as perhaps a mommy and daddy.

As for the commonality of having a partner that accepts or also is involved in being ABDL, yes it is not common, but there are more relationships out there than you might think. While studies have indicated that there certainly are more males who are ABDL than females, there are a lot of females with this interest as well.

Don't think for even a short minute that you are not able to find someone who will accept your interests in wearing diapers because it seems so different. For one thing, the key is not focusing on the diapers. Is that really the only thing you are interested in? If it is, then yes, you may indeed have a hard time finding a partner that shares in this sole interest.

However, I hope that you may have lots of other interests and when one person meets another that they have an attraction to it often isn't because of the diapers. Even if they met on ADISC, DD, or other sites, I hope they have more going for themselves then just their mutual interest in diapers.

I have been in this community and amongst the ABDL community at large for many years. I know of quite a few individuals that have relationships with others who share in their interest and have found happiness and lasting relationships. So it isn't something that you should doubt will happen. Yet I also know from personal experience that not all people can accept this and it can be a real hardship and devastating position if the person you establish a relationship with does not accept it. I have gone through my own personal hell and back in this situation. But then I have also found a lasting relationship with someone who shares in these same interests and I cannot even begin to explain what a beautiful relationship we share.

You can either look at it from the negative and say, Dang, I am different and I can't find someone like me, or look at it from the positive and realize what a unique person you are and how it makes you a better person and much more desirable partner than someone who can't see things from the same perspective as yourself.

If you try to be the best person you can be, and love others and treat them as you would hope they would treat you, I can guarantee you that you will find someone that will match your interests and the whole diaper thing does not have to be a limiting factor. But before you engage in a permanent relationship, you need to let that person know of your interests and if they cannot accept it, then keep looking. Relationships are not a race. Yes you may truly want someone in your life to be that one and only, but it needs to be the right one. If not, life sucks and it might be better to be celibate than be with someone who doesn't understand or accept who you are.

Also I think we need to be careful of those who see us AB/DL's as game for a dominant-submissive s and m relationship. We give power to people if they get into changing and feeding us that can lead to that.

Slow and steady definetly wins in this case. People fall in love for so many reasons. Diapers can and should eventually be part of the relationship, but as mentioned, not the only thing. As long as you develope the bond, you can slowly introduce the diaper interest. If you start with it, you may scare a person away before the bond naturally cements itself. When things get more serious, over time, then you can introduce this side of you. Should it be rejected, then it is time to move on. That happy "timing" of presenting your diaper interest may be the toughest thing to predict. But you will know after some time, that it is OK to mention it and hopefully, she will be able to accept you for you and not just liking diapers.

I find myself in the same boat. My ex broke it off with me just last year after 7 years together. She's heterosexual and could not look past gender to love me as a person. Her conservative, homophobic Southern Baptist parents made sure we couldn't openly still be friends. So, for me, the search goes on for someone who can love and accept a diapered transgirl.

There's someone out there for everyone.

Just keep looking.

There are actually some dating sites out their exclusive to diaper wearers now.

What dating sites are exclusive to diaper wearers?

Buhha said:
My friend that if ill start wearing that i can kiss my love life good bye that no girl would never date me in diapers.

There are a multitude of things that would make someone undateable over diapers! Some people need a refresher course in personal hygiene, to even start. :lol:

storyof0 said:
There are a multitude of things that would make someone undateable over diapers! Some people need a refresher course in personal hygiene, to even start. :lol:
Yeah the most likely way that wearing could contribute to your love life going away would be if you
A. Don't change enough
B. Don't properly keep it covered.

rennecfox said:
Yeah the most likely way that wearing could contribute to your love life going away would be if you
A. Don't change enough
B. Don't properly keep it covered.

I wasn't even touching on diapers, I was thinking brushing teeth regularly!

storyof0 said:

Bingo!

Basically if you need to wear all the time, you had better meet someone else who is either a DL or Incont. If you want to have a love life.

- - - Updated - - -

My neighbor is epileptic and I think he has to wear protection sometimes and he has a girlfriend.

Yeah, not true. It's certainly a daunting task, one that's left me feeling alone on more than one occasion. However, last night, the woman I've been dating for about 6 weeks wore with me and seriously enjoyed it (wonderful surprise - she did it for me and wound up liking it a lot. This morning she rolled over and said, "Alright. You did it. You've converted me to the Dark Side. Or. Well. Diaper Side, I guess"). It gets easier the older you get. I'm pushing 30 and am by no means old, but my experience so far indicates that more mature women don't mind.

ChocChip said:
Has anyone had success with any of these? The only views I've seen are from people suggesting they're basically scams full of fake profiles (though not heard of the last one at all), can anyone disprove that theory?

The only one that I have met someone on is kwink.com.
I found the search on diapermates.com was not very helpful.
Abdlmatch.com seems to mostly be a scam, but I have heard a couple of people have found real people on there.

ChocChip said:
Has anyone had success with any of these? The only views I've seen are from people suggesting they're basically scams full of fake profiles (though not heard of the last one at all), can anyone disprove that theory?
I've just joined diapermates and abdlmatch, I'll check back here and let you know how it goes!

Buhha said:

Never think like that. I had a wife of near 34 years and did not have a problem with it even indulged me in that part of my life. Had a girl friend that it didn't bother her at all either. There out there just don't give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back