Adult Size Baby Stroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Anyone here get to try this out in Chicago? Looks like it would have been fun to take a spin around the block in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2m9M41C964

A whopping 350 pound adult size stroller!!! Definitely couldn't toss that in the back of the car for a quick outing. :sweatdrop:

~Pramrider

I imagine they might have some questions about a 30 year old with a stuffed animal and no obvious spouse requesting a ride.

I hear what you're saying. Wish the news video was longer to see how many different people took them up on their offer for a stroller ride. I would have loved to try it out.

~Pramrider

Max, thanks for letting me know. That's what happens when you're away from the forums for a long time - you miss topics like this one. :( Mods feel free to close this thread since it has already pretty much run its course the last time around.

~Pramrider

I wouldn't like that. I have fantasies of being taking for walks on a lead. This is all part of my AB basic need to be protected from bad strangers. You wouldn't think that about a woman who traveled overseas by herself on trains and buses as I did but it's there. I imagine feeling safe, that if a stranger comes near me, my "parent" pulls me closer on the lead. Once in a gay pride parade, I saw a group of real adults in baby harnesses on a leash around their waists. They seemed happy and secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back