Thread: Adult Size Baby Stroller

Default Adult Size Baby Stroller

Anyone here get to try this out in Chicago? Looks like it would have been fun to take a spin around the block in.

A whopping 350 pound adult size stroller!!! Definitely couldn't toss that in the back of the car for a quick outing.

I imagine they might have some questions about a 30 year old with a stuffed animal and no obvious spouse requesting a ride.

I hear what you're saying. Wish the news video was longer to see how many different people took them up on their offer for a stroller ride. I would have loved to try it out.

Max, thanks for letting me know. That's what happens when you're away from the forums for a long time - you miss topics like this one. Mods feel free to close this thread since it has already pretty much run its course the last time around.

I wouldn't like that. I have fantasies of being taking for walks on a lead. This is all part of my AB basic need to be protected from bad strangers. You wouldn't think that about a woman who traveled overseas by herself on trains and buses as I did but it's there. I imagine feeling safe, that if a stranger comes near me, my "parent" pulls me closer on the lead. Once in a gay pride parade, I saw a group of real adults in baby harnesses on a leash around their waists. They seemed happy and secure.